Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

On 1/6/2020 at 10:13 AM, invincibleqc said:

According to Wikipedia, 434 was seriously damaged by a bomb.

Jokes aside; server issues must be reported through the Server Outage Report form so that it gets escalated directly to the server management team.

Does wildcard have any plans to actually do something about the outages or are they just going to sit back and go 'must be the data center' ?

two seprate server machines have crashed back to back that I play on in the last 10 minutes.

43 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

You can believe what you want. But there are fun and well run popular unofficial communities. Friends and family small servers are also fun. None of these are plagued by the problems of official servers.

Still no reason to answer on any Complain Post about Official Servers with "Play Unofficial" we got it that you love to play on your Unofficial Server but that dont mean that we all want it too. The Official PVE Servers have a huge Community which is connected to each other through Transfering. That something what is impossible on Unofficials. Your Comments dont help anybody.

1 hour ago, Gafgarion said:

The Official PVE Servers have a huge Community which is connected to each other through Transfering.

With the risk of losing your character everytime you transfer. If official servers are so enjoyable then why all the complaint threads.

And with all these threads being merged into 1, lots of things being taken out of context. People complaining that ALL servers are unstable, when its really just official servers. 

54 minutes ago, Zapha said:

They have other "plagues", e.g. the "Everything presented on the silver tablet" plague or the "Power abusing admins" plague.

Unofficial communities are all unique some good, some not so good. Cannot generalize them. Whereas, official servers can be generalized by WC's poor management, cheap virtual servers, understaffed support with no oversight.

• Facepalm 1

What’s going on with our server? (Xbox)

Xbox NA PvE Official The Island 39

I just got back into Ark with my buddy (who is new to the game) a couple months ago. And there has been nothing but crashes on our server.

When we try to re-enter the server it’s missing from the list. It could take anywhere from a few mins to a few hours for it to pop back up. It’s done this at least once a day for a month now.

I’ve been playing ark for years and I’ve never had this problem with any other server. 

Even right now I’ve been waiting an hour and a half for it to reappear on the server list. What the heck is going on? 

Eu-Official-CrossArk-10-Valguero Bug/Crashed

Since yesterday the server is with lag/crash problems that freeze the game and crashed kicking all players. Today Server restart 3 time for the same reason, but like 8H ago Server crash and nobody can log in. The server appeares on the list now but everyone get "Lost connection"..

1 day not enable playing on the server.

Can you support the situation? Its weekend and alote of people wanna play the event too.

Thanks

Immediately Cancel Eggcellent Event

Wonder why the servers* are down or lagged out?

Kids always jump to "ddos." It's not ddos. It's because of the 4x taming and breeding event. Large tribes pull out their cryopods and throw out a combined hundreds of tames to let them breed. This overwhelms the servers, rendering the game unplayable not only for those tribes but also for the vast majority of players.

Of course Wildcard knows this issue, and it is in their interest to not address official server issues now that Genesis sales have flattened out. They make more money when people rent unofficial servers.

I am collaborating with 2 gaming news journals to elaborate on this story. However, they wanted me to notify the developers of the issue first, even though the devs are well aware. Here is your notification. I welcome an urgent response from a developer (LinkedIn profile seal) and not a "community manager".

*refers to official; please do not contribute to thread if you did not realize it without this footnote

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 4

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic