Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

I've got 2 tribemates stuck on PC Small Tribes Genesis 104 and they are unable to leave. I've tried transferring in and I thought I lost my character. I received an error upon transferring in and had to close the game to get back to the menu. When I joined the server again, I didn't have any characters in the "Download Survivor" screen and the button where "Cancel" usually is just says "Loading" then it errors out with "Failed to fetch your survivors list, please try again later." So I tried loading in to another server and my characters were there in the download list.

Server NA-PvE- Oficial Server-Ragnarock81 is crazy to play there. we have already suffered 15 hours of crased server and is still crashing. It started In Love EVolved event to suffer those crashes and long time were server couldnt respond to query. I have already posted those issues even in the Outage reports and they doesnt take care of anything. Thats why I started to hate the game, its unplesure to play anymore... and now every dam map have the same issue like rag 81.

Its a damn shame.

1 minute ago, BlackScarlatta said:

Server NA-PvE- Oficial Server-Ragnarock81 is crazy to play there. we have already suffered 15 hours of crased server and is still crashing. It started In Love EVolved event to suffer those crashes and long time were server couldnt respond to query. I have already posted those issues even in the Outage reports and they doesnt take care of anything. Thats why I started to hate the game, its unplesure to play anymore... and now every dam map have the same issue like rag 81.

Its a damn shame.

Rag 196 runs bad since October last year. The whole Server filled Server Outtages and we did a Thread about it with like 20 ppl from Server replayed to it. 

We dont get any answer from Wildcard and nothing was changed. Since the Start of the Event the Server is down each day for 11h+

DDOS or ?

For 3 days atleast a dozen servers, most likely way more on small tribes official pvp are hit with 255 ping and rubberbanding then crashing shortly after. Sometimes it goes on for hours then stops. Every single person on these servers are experiencing it and we have all filed reports to no reply or fix. I don't get it?

This serveur is broken, i play on it too. we can't play on it the journeyand only 16 players  connected. more than 30 crash serveur. It's unplayable.

Lost all baby's (more than 40) and more cause of it.

but not a problem, the real problem is we can't play !!!

If you want i can take a screen every time when he take down,not a problem i have the time between all crash.

Like this game, like this serveur (no lag, no pilar) but unplayable actually.

image.thumb.png.9c5e75a63c70a2bbddf7ea1527a3a3e5.png

Many report already done, but no response.

image.thumb.png.15a58914d9a59cc7a75384f65b898978.png

HELP again !!

Thanks.

Best regards

Edited by BeuzGreen

6 hours ago, thebis said:

Genesis Servers Keep Crashing

I'm really in a frustrating situation so i've decided to write a post here.

I know, is the wrong forum session and this ticket should submitted thru the right channel.

But the truth is that i've made it already many times... and nothing changed!!!

There are 3 EU-OFFICIAL PVE server that are crashing since 3 days at least 20 times a day.

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne661

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne662

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne663

Every time they are down for around 15 minutes and keep rolling back.

Here below some statistics if you want to check it out:

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/5827823

As you will see all this 3 server have same IP address: 5.101.166.205 and they have same crash problem.

The IP seams part of Nitrado infrastructure like many other server not crashing at all.

Is there anyone of WC staff or from Nitrado that can take care of the specific part of your well paied infrastructure to fix the problem???

I'm a system engineer working for big enterprise and by my prospective some problems can happen but as soon as the problem has been recognized or advise it must be fixed asap.

Where are you guys from WC and Nitrado? Why are u leaving your customers in this mess?

Thank you for a kind feedback.

Stefano

Linux Systems Engineer here, you pretty much nailed it.  The servers are really bad during events, but it's like this ALL THE TIME on official servers.  It's been going on for years, and personally I would be embarrassed to say I worked on the team responsible for their server cluster.

They run multiple maps off ONE virtual machine (obviously not with the resources it needs), and on WINDOWS ffs.

Some of the instances run THREE to FOUR maps at once.

They are also open to OS fingerprint scans with a simple nmap lol.

Pretty bad indeed.

• Like 3

Issue with server transfering/server crash

I was transfering servers and it actually worked(heading back home from Extinction 443), was going to grab my itens in obelisk when the server crashed.. when it comes back online again I relloged, the char still there but the ownership OF EVERYTHING THAT'S MINE wasn't more mine -_-(even the character been there, with the same lv and all that poop)

Any solution? Anyone with simillar case?

Damm, 289 hours in trash atm

Extra info:

Main server: NA-PVE-83-TheIsland
Server that I travelled: NA-PVE-443-Extinction
Server that crashed: NA-PVE-83-TheIsland(10/04/2020)

Edited by Trombadinha

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic