Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, LEDminer said:

I find it ironic that people who play on officials have a bad time, cry, and then go back to having a bad time and come back to cry more... It's an endless cycle.

But, if masochism is your thing, good for you.

lag im use to playing with on official, but the recent influx of server crashes is something else. 

Honestly if you have nothing to really add to the conversation other then consistent posts about 'join unofficial', you should stop posting.

If you think people are just whining, don't reply, and the topic vanishes.

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Not sure you can prove the relationship between the patches and stability, with a worldwide pandemic going on.

Correlation isn't causality 

lets see... 2 patches ago... servers got updated... same players reconnected to server - server lagged 3x as much as before the patch, then crashed 3 times that day.  But no, no correlation at all.  

not the first time that patches have made official servers worse.  hell last year there was a patch that crashed every last official sever it was applied to, you couldn't of forgotten that one already.

Official server 395 crashes 8 times a day on the x4 event

the server crashes 8 times a day its not fun to play players are moving to other servers they are getting toxic and its not only by the x4 event server crashes on x1 rates aswell its not anymore fun cause u lose so mutch stuff by transfering to that server and ur charakter gets away and stuff like that happens  the players are so angry and its not only 395 its all older servers please do something on that 

Thanks to the person that read  that 

Everywhere I go I seem to see the same couple of people going on about joining unofficial. 

Hey I lost my dino on offical bla bla. Join unofficial 

Hi how do you tame a bloodstalker. Join unofficial 

People tell you they dont want to play unofficial. Join unofficial 

Here is a idea go play these exciting servers together and stop telling people to play them when they clearly tell you they dont want to ?‍♂️

All paths to playing ark has its downfalls and yeah even unofficial ?‍♂️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LEDminer said:

I find it ironic that people who play on officials have a bad time, cry, and then go back to having a bad time and come back to cry more... It's an endless cycle.

But, if masochism is your thing, good for you.

loving the game without a good official server is like loving a soulless body

• Like 1

Not overreacting just getting bored of people flogging a dead horse. If they said there not interested in unofficial why would you carry on going on about how it's the best way to play ark that is a opinion and it's your opinion some people might share that view with you but alot of people dont and that's ok. 

Difference of opinion its allowed by the way ?

7 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

The character you have on genesis must have been duped and is already uploaded. Go to any server where you don't have a character on, and it will most likely be in the download survivors tab. Otherwise there may be an issue with that server and it should be reported using the http://ark.gg/outage form so it can be investigated.

My whole tribe has the same issue and no one can upload any items as well. Think its server wide. Genesis Small Tribes server 107. Been stuck there for 3 days. 

telling ppl to play on unofficial in this situation is just stupid!

alot of ppl play the game (and MMO's in generell) for the interaction & trade with ppl worldwide! if u play unofficial u get that 1 cluster & thats it....basically singleplayer with a handfull of ppl!

Personally im not a fan on doing singleplayer in an MMO-game! how boring! i want the cross-ark trade, travel & communication, thats what made ark great in the first place!

Wildcard produced a great game, but runs it on potato powered servers & has NO interest in communicating with the community atall! thats the whole issue here. plus the fact that they just dont seem to givea poop about us...... they only want us to pay for the dlc & thats it!

23 minutes ago, HenryManson said:

alot of ppl play the game (and MMO's in generell)

Ark isn't a MMO, it's an open world survival game. 

23 minutes ago, HenryManson said:

i want the cross-ark trade, travel & communication, thats what made ark great in the first place!

Every transfer has a risk of losing your character.

• Facepalm 1

goodluck buddy. they erased my toon also and im solo everything will be lost again

I just come back and bought genesis after they eraised my char THE FIRST TIME

so I quit for 8 months and it was back when I came back so like I say I bought genesis played for 5 DAYS transferd to 408 and boom 

everything lost. never go on 408 rag ITS A COMPLETE TRASH SERVER IT CRASHES 5+ TIMES A DAY.

407 island is right behind it that's where I got clapped the first time

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Patrikim said:

All servers are lagged, my last days playing Ark has been horrible, server crashing over and over and now that's it, my character is gone!

Not All. All official servers.

I suggest you try out unofficial communities. Since you have already lost everything, you have nothing to lose.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Why is the ark support so bad?

I transferred onto a Ragnarok server to go tame some pterandons. The second I joined I was hit by 255 ping capped and extreme lag. You couldnt do anything on that server and it was unplayable . Anyways so I decided to contact support to report the server as it could have been people duping, ddosing etc. The second I create a ticket it was instantly solved which annoyed me as nothing was being done about the issue.  Anyone else feel like the support on this game dont give a crap about the players? 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, vilvan4123 said:

Why is the ark support so bad?

I transferred onto a Ragnarok server to go tame some pterandons. The second I joined I was hit by 255 ping capped and extreme lag. You couldnt do anything on that server and it was unplayable . Anyways so I decided to contact support to report the server as it could have been people duping, ddosing etc. The second I create a ticket it was instantly solved which annoyed me as nothing was being done about the issue.  Anyone else feel like the support on this game dont give a crap about the players? 

Support is not for server issues. You have to fill out an outage form, located in the platforms bug section, for server issues. 

Support is for in game things like griefing, cheating and other exploits, etc. 

Your point still stands though. Support just isn't up to snuff. They say because they lack the people but it's more than that.

The biggest problem with support is to many arbitrary decisions based on "internal policies" that change with no notice and no documentation for us to track. 

A friend could get one answer while you get another for the same type of issue a week apart.

That reeks of laziness at the least and corruption at the worse.

7 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Aint that the truth. It seems every game released these days is still in beta. The rush to market to beat the competition and/or bring in revenue at a certain time is making for crappy games.

its more along the lines of "quantity not quality", the more games the companies can shell out the more money they can make, I'm a old school gamer and i remember when you could walk into a store, buy a game, install it on your pc, and play, didn't need to download anything to do it, could play online with others, weren't forced to upgrade to a newer version if they did update games.

no, rather then 'rushing to be the competition' its more the latter, quantity over quality, and sad to say, the gaming community keeps shelling money out to the companies doing it, with the simple mindset 'im just one person, what can i do' or 'its just how things are',  Unwilling to take that chance they may be the only one that thinks "enough is enough"

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic