Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, DoughBoy93 said:

Invisible defenders and drones have been back for a while not just this update unless it's a different platform but xbox has had them for weeks lol.

Strange, i didn't noticed them for at least a week, until this update? 

This was the patch when ended on 30th of march.

• Fixed a server crash
  • Fixed multiple cases where the Bloodstalker couldn't swing around Extinction
  • Temporarily disables some lunar creatures from spawning whilst they're invisible
Edited by Likeitis

And for the gazillionth time, serverwide disconnects, rubberbanding, 255 ping and horrible lag make all my official servers unplayable, regardless of map. Many thanks for another event on top of old problems that only get exacerbated during these times. Everybody shouts it out loud, but somehow every Dev in every team is death: your entire server network needs an upgrade, they just can't handle events and more than 10 players at a time.

@Cedric I would really like a community crunch with statistics on server outages, average ping, disconnects, offline times, especially during the event. I personally would like to see those statistics for EU servers. I know the numbers of my servers and it is sad. I have made so many outage reports during the last years but I am 100% sure that no one reads them. During the last event our Extinction493 server was without Battle Eye for the ENTIRE duration of the event, with reports being submitted daily, to no avail.

In my humble opinion, the only real priority now is an entire overhaul of the server network. No other content, no fixes, no nothing, just a complete focus on servers that can actually keep the game running for us.

Edited by Oieru
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zapha said:

I wonder if Val-525 is the most cursed server?

We have between 3 and 5 crashes per day. Do you have more?

I think NA PVE Ragnarok 382  might beat you out for that title. We've been suffering those kind of crashes for at least the last six months, especially during events. We've had multiple crashes lasting well over 3 hours each with a 9 hour, 13 hour and 10 hour outages in just the past few days. We are currently 3 1/2 hours into our next crash, after only being up for 3 hours. Don't see much taming or raising going on during this even on that server...

Edited by catnip

Rag 196 was today down for 11h+. It was my Mainserver but i dont play since months on it because its runs like crap since October last year. After fill tons of Server Outages and a Thread about it with 31 replies nothing Changed and we never got any reaction from Wildcard because of it. This Server is seems lost and will never works well again so the only Option is to leave it.

RIP Rag 196.

Who is arks official server hosting provider?

anyone know who hosts the official ark servers cause someone needs to go do some actual onsite inspections, maybe a little actual maintenance since apparently these hosts are willfully neglecting to do it themselves.

207 down yet again. 8 complete crashes yesterday that i was actually on for longest being 2.5 hours and again today nothing but lag and rubberbanding in between  crashes.

will WC ever do anything about officials probably not, just needed to vent cause i really enjoy losing baby giga's to this crap.

Great Event - Official Servers are Trash - WC Demand better service! Come on man

throughout the day I've collected about 2 dozen magma eggs. 

had 4 that were keepers.

Crashed not once,   not twice,  not even three times....  over 5 times today!

Lost every magma except two. 

I'm not going to say your 602 server is cancer.... I honestly believe its your hosting provider. It's like they are doing to you what you are doing to us.

It's about time you stop defending these outdated server specs and get with the program.

Do you want this precious CCU to feel this way?    I'll play tomorrow, but something has to give.  It's never been this awful and I played at the beginning of early access.

Yesterday rag 917 was down 5.5 hours. Went down at 3pm and was live at 9pm. About 5.5 dont remember what time exactly after 3pm. Then had to update at 8pm. Luckily the server went back up after the update, had some rex eggs i had almost missed. They hatched. Now its down again, been an hour and a half so far. This is ridiculous. Im not even at base either and im tired, having to stay up just to log in right away so that nobody drags me anywhere.

916 is down again as well. The rubber banding then the non-stop lag only to get booted without a warning, then the server being gone entirely is getting to be a little ridiculous. Then when we lose our dinos and items because of this crap, we can't even have them replaced when it could have been prevented by WC and proper server upkeep. Get it together already! 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Godco said:

Cannot Transfer off Genesis

Currently I cannot transfer off genesis to travel to any other maps.

It just times out when I try to transfer and everyone I've talked has similar issues.

Also I can transfer from other maps but not genesis.

The character you have on genesis must have been duped and is already uploaded. Go to any server where you don't have a character on, and it will most likely be in the download survivors tab. Otherwise there may be an issue with that server and it should be reported using the http://ark.gg/outage form so it can be investigated.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic