Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

57 minutes ago, PandaOP said:

As far as i know,this lag and disconnecting from the server,ping at 255 has been going on all genesis servers.So this must mean every genesis server has dupers on it? You need some kind of proof before you can start shouting FIRE!!!

You're the one jumping the gun here. There is no lag whatsoever in our server, it runs smoothly most of the time, just few lags here and there. Only time we suffer with hard spikes is when its about to reroll/ddos/crashing it.

EDIT: Also, has your server had 10+ rerolls in a 2hr frame?

EDIT2: Server down atm again. 5th reroll since this post was made btw.

Edited by Mjun9

I wanted to start on official servers, tried it for 2 weeks. It took me firetrucking 15 minutes to kill an Ovis because I kept rubberbanding and the sheep kept teleporting around. Can't tame anything without being able to hit, can't survive without being able to run. Stopped playing and went back to my own unofficial server :(

Edited by Tician

196 has been down for 6 hours + too, only thing you can do is report it to the engineers then wait for them to fix or reboot the server here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform, i'm guessing with how long 196 has been down (reported it 4 hours ago), the engineers must be swamped, I also heard there was issues with the mobile servers, making the engineers workload longer :(

so yeah oc-pvetheisland207's been down for 2 hours now, with full crashes every 2 hours since 6pm(pst) server up for the easter event. totally agree the official servers need to be looked at in the worst way. only way for this to happen though is if WC gets on their server providers to actually monitor the situation in their own farms. at this point i am really beginning to think the server outage reports are utterly pointless as nothing notable is being done with them.

2 minutes ago, captyarrr said:

30 Mins ago our server went offline. Me and alot of friends where flying. We all had chibis/eggs and babies out.

Thanks for another great event Wildcard!

We also would like to express our gratitude for all the replies we got on the tickets.

None.

Het lijkt er ook op dat er oude bugs terug opduiken, 

Invisible defenders are back at lunar biome genesis since event, tames vanish while teleporting,... 

11 minutes ago, Likeitis said:

Invisible defenders are back at lunar biome genesis since event, tames vanish while teleporting,... 

Ye, its starting to feel like the same toilet again, helemaal niks gefixt en al helemaal niemand die ook maar even komt kijken.

They rolled back the server 20 minutes too. All babies are back in pods/eggs. Evolution evolved LMAO.

1 hour ago, Likeitis said:

Invisible defenders and drones have been back for a while not just this update unless it's a different platform but xbox has had them for weeks lol.

Edited by DoughBoy93

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic