Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

We get no less than 30 Minutes lag per 1 Hour now, that may be acceptable for an Early Access Game or something but not for a Game whose Developer released a couple of Expansion these past 4 Years. There hasn't been any comment on state of Servers since release of Genesis, no "We're aware" or something else.

We didn't even get a note on why the EU Server weren't accessable and didn't even show up for like 15 Minutes, two days ago. @Cedric  You may check the "boxes" of your EU Servers.

And don't let PvP and PvE Server run on the same hardware.

Just imagine i'd let the servers of my customers run that bad, schools, lawyers, city halls etc. ... they would sue me.

Edited by Mucheng

34 minutes ago, Super Fab said:

I was mocked by the community mods here for saying that 3.5x was causing serious issues  (see previous post history) with snide comments.

THAT IS HOW WC reacts to reality.

Shame on them 

yep or a volonteer that is saying PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair

How dare you even say such things lol.. i play 10k hours , i know what i have to do to see it is not clientwise or pc-wise, and everyone is suffering from it.
how will it be PEBKAC ... can't believe a WC volunteer is saying this really...

@Joebl0w13 @Cedric @lilpanda ...

Again this server 643 is kicking everyone, going down now and then. if on 200-255 ping all the time...
I am sure many other servers suffer the same issue.

Maybe you meant a problem between dev's chair and keyboard?

It's getting worse and worse tbh

Edited by mogrot

What is going on WildCard?
255 ping all the day on Genesis. I had 14 disconnects today my dudes. Are you guys serious about this? Is this it? Is this the way its meant to be?

The serverhardware cant handle this. That is no joke anymore.

If you cant afford better hardware, then make a monthly payment system and give the people premium serveracces. Everything is better then this!

1 hour ago, Castlerock said:

Lol pls explain to me how u think i am a staff from my post. Firstly, i am not a staff, just a regular legacy player. Second, i cant fix anything, and i dont care if the servers u are playing on are trash, as those i am on are just fine.

Please just ignore him just wasting your time replying to him.

XboxServer 552 pve official OOOOFFFF!!! 

the official server 552 pve is off and now i'm at a loss, because i had put a lot of baby rex to feed and print ... i would like to know how the wildcard will solve my situation and that of the other server players / tribes ?? ?

---------

o servidor 552 pve oficial está off e agora estou no prejuízo, pois tinha colocado um monte de bebê rex para alimentar e dar print... gostaria de saber como a wildcard vai resolver a minha situação e dos demais players/tribos do servidor??? 

Edited by AlxPluss

5 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

What exactly did you think was going to happen when most the world is under stay at home orders?

Is this question serious?
What the people are exactly think is, that if a server dont even hit the 70/70 playersmark (not even 60), then why on Earth is there a ping of 255 all the day and disconnects everywhere?
Why are there server for 70 people then, when they barly can handly 30-40?

Depuis hier le serveur ragna pve 552 offi fait que de crash, il me déconnecte tout le temps... sympa quand tu as des oeufs ou des bébés en élevage comme j’ai maintenant !! 
La le serveur est introuvable... quand est ce que ce bug va être rétablit. A chaque évent le serveur crash toutes les 3 secondes.. 

J’ai pas envie d’avoir une perte de mes dinos....

Here are a few things that might explain some of the issues.

- Automated tasks/scripting. Pretty standard in the IT world to have automated procedures/scripts to run regular tasks such as backups, events, etc. For example, backups can seriously affect access/response times on a server.
- Client-side game has always been poorly optimized, even on high-end systems. The same thing wouldn't surprise me on their servers as well.
- Load balancing could be a thing.
- Can't get my finger on the name, but I've seen a behavior on ark servers where the machine will 'auto-adjust' its networking settings when someone with a poor connection join, thus impacting everyone else.

Think its time to look at getting money back - They have released a non finished product into a finished game and call it finished. the servers cannot handle the amount of players and entities it says it can and i feel like we are not being heard anymore on this subject. Many people have reported this issue to no prevail. So it might be time to turn up the heat and wait until they fix this stuff to see if it is worth investing in our free time again.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic