Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

NA-PVE-Official-GenOne590 too,

Havy laggs,disconnect,rubberbanding all the time it is so realy hard to play and not more funny.

But that is nothing new and WC do never anywhat and the server provider NITRADO thx for all lot of monney and put 3 gameserver on one root to impossible play.

3 ARK server is running on one ROOT, thx for the lag.

NA-PVE-Official-GenOne590, NA-PVE-TheIsland-PrimPlusCrossArk4 and NA-PVE-TheCenter-PrimPlusCrossArk4. 

And by all other server to  3 GameServer are running on one root and Players wondering of this why we got all time laggs.

THX Nitrado THAT OVERPOWERD SERVER WITH TO MUCH GAMESERVER. -.-

Edited by Spowsi

29 minutes ago, johniefive said:

why are we not being told what is going on with servers

we have gotten 0 feedback on the crashing servers some going down for over a day seems for some to be going down around the same times of day and night atleast give us an update

To be fair they're probably working with limited staff due to self isolating, besides the fact that they'll be busy working to fix any issues with said limited staff... These things characteristically take time anyway to sort out when it isn't so messed up with whats going on around the world right now...

We all have babies out  I guess, so yeah it's a pain.......... We'll just have to be a little patient, given the situation.

The last evolution event

Dear wildcard...

Amazing team, amazing game but... straight to the point 255 ping during events / Evo events is not playable especially when it's occurring on your own official servers... that is really sad tbh.

For the love of God, stop it. No more Evo events. Not until you can set up your " OWN servers ". Stop relying on money grab companies, they are ruining the experience for everybody.

What is the point of these events if I can't even open my door in the base due to the massive lag and rubberbanding...
The only thing people do is hatch and breed and let me tell you, even that is a trash experience during the events.
The servers can't handle it for reasons that honestly are mind-blowing, 2020 and your servers can't handle 70 players ????!! seriously ??????????

You keep going after the looks of the game, oh this is cute, etc. but hello. What is the point of the game being cute if you can't even move, you can't experience the world itself.

Have you tried fishing during Evo events ??? it is IMPOSSIBLE!

Stop destroying your own game. Thank you.

• Facepalm 1

Well, yeah it would be "nice" But I guess a lot of those "working from home" might have a lot more to be dealing with at the moment.... Do you remember the thanks giving update last year that messed up the severs? We never heard a peep for almost a week.. Besides I'm guessing some platforms take longer to fix than others (I'm no Techie)  maybe it's a hands on issue that can't be corrected on line but needs a hands on fix, in any case there's no point getting upset over it we'll just have to wait as always.. This is Ark after all, it never runs smooth!

I rather them continue as usual with the evo events since they are not gonna update the servers anytime soon or even at all.

Not everyone has the same problems as you the servers i play on never get 255 ping the servers do crash sometimes but that is also rare.

To me it is not worth it for them to stop doing events if you want a much better experience then there are always unofficial.

• Facepalm 1

some times juss made post to bring awareness to the crashes also to get a visual on how many servers have the issue i see its alot but crashes and lag is ok but 12 hour to 24 hour downtime is not i am in many discords so i get alot of ear and alot of posts get takin down or moved so people dont see what really going on

1 hour ago, ello788 said:

I rather them continue as usual with the evo events since they are not gonna update the servers anytime soon or even at all.

Not everyone has the same problems as you the servers i play on never get 255 ping the servers do crash sometimes but that is also rare.

To me it is not worth it for them to stop doing events if you want a much better experience then there are always unofficial.

what? are you even on official ? 

Dont tell me to play on unofficial please... I get really mad when someone asks me to play single player or unofficial. 

I did not buy this game to do that. 

• Facepalm 1

Ragnarok server 383 is in terrible state. Crashing many times a day. So much rollbacks no one can count. My tribemate lost his character, no help from support. So he lost all imprint bonuses for breedings for couple years. This is untenable situation with official server! If you look battlemetrics, this server has been up even few consecutive days last time in last year. The server went again down during writing this message and it is still down.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MightyBanana said:

what? are you even on official ? 

Dont tell me to play on unofficial please... I get really mad when someone asks me to play single player or unofficial. 

I did not buy this game to do that. 

How can i care about evo events and such if im not on official? 

I was not trying to make you mad I was just saying same reason you hate someone telling you to play on other type of servers i don’t like it when someone asks wildcard to remove something that alot of people enjoy.

All servers are not as bad yours im not saying that they are good either but like i said im not having the exact same problems as you and enjoy the evo events and would like them to stay as it is.

Also today we have a ping between 210 and 255... 
Imprints getting delayed: not even possible to do 2 imprints on a full day playing ark... 
This is becoming a bit unacceptable now if i may be honest...

This is your new dlc for crying out loud.

This should be your game where you attract ppl with in stead of scaring them off with this ping and state of the servers..

I seriously can't see why you are not taking action here as a dev team...

@Cedric come on man, you always say you are listening to the players.. Show us some reaction so it results in playable servers....

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MightyBanana said:

All official servers are currently running like a dumpster, stop lying.

Oh so you have visited every single server and have gotten that conclusion that i am lying.

Why would i lie? i know they will never remove evo events if you make a poll right now to remove or keep evo events most people would chose keep.

Im not gonna reply to you anymore not gonna waste my time.

• Haha 1

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic