Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

651 genesis PVE - constant crashes/kicking of players

UPDATE! The server now shows as being PVP in "mode" on serverlist. And we all keep getting kicked by Battle eye....

Battlemetrix says the server is unoffical also....

Please FIX this soon - we have had this for days/weeks.

Edited by Grawlish

A game so exciting but so unplayable and frustrating at the same time, 255 ping.

Dear,

You could have noticed that since the release of the new GENESIS DLC, it becomes like a habit at WILDCARD.

They sell a season pass which should have been released at the end of 2019.

Everyone thought that WILDCARD understood its errors with the EXTINCTION release.

I understand that with this global coronavirus crisis, we are all impacted and all confined. this leads to a drop in staff.

They are nice, they put us in unusual events (x2 x3 x3.5).

Why ignore your reports and requests on https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform?fbzx=-1886985110369480946

You patched modifications, to modify them uselessly (example, cryopod in HLNA market, Cryosickness ...)

Without taking into consideration the remarks on our reports.

You have deleted all LEGACY servers, without really thinking that your machines are obsolete and that they should be reduced to less virtual machine.

In my post I dont want to detail the other problems that have encountered in the community ...

We all love this game, we all paid to be satisfied.

Everyone thinks it is a dupping problem, caused by Chinese or Russians, I really think it comes from the performance of your servers, and that you prefer to save for your own sake.

You will cause frustration and hatred unintentionally.

Please listen to me, and react to its constant problems on your servers.

cordially,

Mushrock

20200404133807_1.jpg

• Sad 1

I definitely agree with @Mushrock89 . Huge issues in

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne644

too.

Constant 255 ping, I have no idea if it's duping or because of the chinese community on the EU server (why you allow that is still a secret).

The only thing I know is that I've never seen any admin doing anything on the server....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!

what do we have to other than reporting and notifying here on the forums? @Cedric 

Why do have to play on servers with 255 ping , crashing , kicking ppl , rubberbanding, timers that take the double of time in reality, trying to tranq dinos without hitmarking, so not hitting, bite every dino 3-4 times to get 1 hit... dno but this is not how i want to play a game...

Edited by mogrot

1 minute ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Unplayable = so many people playing and cant seem to stop playing that you can't play it. Apparently most people are just dealing with it.

People really like the game itself, but please invest in  some nice running servers, because this is just stupid.. 
1 ip for 4 servers... even with extincction 3 x was already too much.. I really don't understand this tbh @Cedric what do you think ?

ARK would be one of the best games if the servers weren't lagging. I can  handle all bugs, even baby dinos randomly starving doesn't matter to me BUT the server lags and saves are unbearable. I loved Aberration  because it nearly never laged but even that map has started lagging some months ago...

This game without 15min server saves that ruins your mood or kill you and without the horrible rubber banding and lags = 10/10

But those 2 issues ruin the experience and gameplay.

Edited by Fukushu

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic