Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

So, no cussing, no complaining?!?!

is this Nazi Germany?! Your servers are constantly crashing ..this is cause for people losing what was worked on... also there isnt a way to communicate to an actual person. You got that locked down. So, minimal support for a game that charges the same as every other top designer. Only thing is..with WOW, no issue getting things taken care of..whats the rub here?  Im not asking for something that isnt mine..im not asking for a favor..I want you to give me what I PAYED FOR. Fix my stuff, you jerks.

I was wondering the same.. i guess its so raptored that people stopped complaining.. i dont understand how are people still paying money for dlcs and stuff when you cant even properly play the game of constant superlag and bugs. whenever i ask about lag in chat people reply with " get used to it its Ark it has always been like this" . This might be the worst support in online game i have seen so far. Also filling out a ticket for broken servers sounds stupid to me.. Im pretty sure they know they have poopty servers they just dont care.. why would they ? money keeps flowing ..

Ark is unplayable at this very moment

Ark is really unplayable atm...

255 ping almost constantly, especially genesis and ragnarok are just too bad to be true.. there is an event on but timers are almost as long as x1..
With easter event coming i really hope we can get the servers on decent hardware... i want to be able to enjoy and tame during this event, since this event is the only one with cyan in it...

Please do something about our current servers state @Cedric  @lilpanda  @Jatheish 

I see ip's running 4 servers... how and why? put it on decent hardware.......

With friendly greetings,

Mogrot

• Like 2

Just now, Jaydageezer said:

:|

3.5x ??

Even without it is not really as it should be... a server should have 30 ping , but in stead it is always 100 on GenOne643.
i hear a lot of ppl say the same on their server. only a handful are good.

this is not how this should be.

Kicking ppl every freaking hour ... 255 ping... event or not, this is not how ark official is supposed to be played... 
some lag i can endure, but this is just stupid.

Valguero NA 560 Official repeated server crashes - 4 hour outages - tames lost

The NA 560 official Valg server has crashed so many times over the past week.  Outages last on average 4 hours.  People are losing babies, tames, eggs.   Server doesn't rollback when it restores so these things are lost.  Honestly WC enough with the server restarts.  Upgrade the server hardware already or move us to another server node.   Beyond aggravating. 

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic