Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, HenryManson said:

once a day would be awesome at this point!, but 10 times a day with 30-40 min rollback each time?! comeone

Your Server problems started just a few Days agos you said. My Rag Server is broken since Months with sometimes 5h+ Downtime. And i did my Post to show you that you not alone with such bad Server Performance and wanted to Support you but ofc lets compare which Server is more broken because thats a lot more useful.

But hey Mate dont worry, you will get used to your Server :)

every ARK player moves around the maps, in one of the rollback I have lost my character, and my tribe since I play alone .. Seeing that they do not answer the community I give up my tribe and character.´
I find this situation of months that these players have been unfortunate. As a novice ark player if I don't start on this server or any official one

I'm not able to enter the 1168 pve xbox server!

so it gets very complicated !!!!  you play, spend time creating your server to crash, and you lose everything.  i was taming a quetzal when the server i play crashed, i am not able to login again and probably lost everything!  kibble, crossbow, narcotic, my griffin is not yours as it was !!!!  it really discourages me, I've been trying to get on the server for a long time and nothing !!!  my server is 1168 pve xbox one.

Ragnarok 194 - Battle Eye Not Present

It doesn't have a battle eye icon, it says PvP, it's a PvE server, and I've been disconnected by the server multiple times for it not responding. Can't use global chat, can't ride dinosaurs. Tried restarting the server and have gotten a black screen. Can hear everything, but black screen.

Update: Am able to logg in, but battle eye keeps kicking me saying the server isn't responding. The server is playing fine except for it kicking me. I'm thinking something is going on with the battle eye.

Update: Back to the first paragraph. Seems to be bouncing back and forth.

Posted on steam as well but thought it would be good to make a board here.

On 3/29/2020 at 2:09 AM, Masurao said:

Its no use really coming here for answers about the state of the game, considering wildcard has moved pretty exclusively to twitter in order to talk about the game, as opposed to their own website. As stated by an 'admin', the forum is just here for players to communicate with each other...

/snip/

Twitter has a character limit to each post. Clearly WC/Snail isn't interested in any meaningful communication, preferring instead to simply post when they wish to post. All the players could flood their twitter feed with posts complaining about server instability, but they can lock down twitter and prevent any posts at all. It's just about the last place then can hide before just cutting all ties with their customer.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

What happens specifically when you are trying to reconnect?  You may want to try a hard reset - that's what I've been having to do literally every time I connect to my official PvE server.  Hold the power button until you hear the hard drive click off.  Unplug the power cable for at least 30 seconds.  Then restart the system.

• Volunteer Moderator
47 minutes ago, Anuva said:

Can’t transfer to my second server need help !

Unable to transfer back to my original island 842 server from a scorched earth server 709 on PS4 . NEED HELP!

Your character most likely was duped and is already uploaded. Manually connect to your destination server and it should be downloadable over there.

I long in , the server select screen show my server 583  with a 50-80ping.(depending on the time of day) I join and soon as im in  it say I have beween 255-355 ping for 2 week now. it unplayable. talk 1 step and it like watching a moive with nothing but jumpcuts..  idk if it people using vpn's  or just to many people ( the need to lower the player slot to 40-50 instead of 70) or if some one is throting back the server compasy  something need to be done

i doublepost here sry

yes the eggs and babys are the reason for the insane lag, we saw that today because the breeding was about to end, everyone on the server cryod their babys and no fert eggs were incubating anymore and we got no dc's and we got fluent gameplay with a ping at 100-150, and that happened 3 or 4 hours before the event has ended.

the days before we just had insane lags like good old lagnarok with 255 ping

the next easter event is a rip for many servers...

and please do something about boxtribes on EU servers WC

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic