Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

EU-Genesis have 255+ Ping each day almost the whole Day.

My Main Rag Server crash almost each day since months.

Wildcard dont care and Wildcard will not give you any answer. They are the Masters of ignor complaining about Server Performance.

I dont know what @lilpanda do the whole day but its not care about Servers.

Hey guys, I came here because I’m not sure what to do exactly. My server has been 255 for the past three days, which makes it unplayable. Is there anything that can be done? I feel like submitting a ticket wouldn’t do much. It’s not like I could just leave server either, base isn’t exactly a pick up and leave.

anything helps!

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

Lost character

Hello today I lost character by transferring to another server. And server crash, roleback happened... anyways I submited ticket. But I got some questions. Can I expect character back or they will give me engrams etc... can I expect dinos back? And is there any way to try get it back before gm replay by files myb or something? 

Thanks

Server Crashes - Is there a public RCA?

The Island Server I have been playing on has literally spent more time offline this weekend then online. I have reported the crashes (as have other players), but I would like to know if there is ever an RCA (root cause analysis) done to actually fix the problem, and if that is accessible to players? I'm playing on an NA server, and publicly available geo-locating indicates the IP is in Los Angeles, so I don't believe it was part of the "OC" issue that occurred last night. I'm simply wondering if the particular map I am on is trashed in some way, or if the issue will be fixed.

There are definitely bigger problems in the world right now, but it would be nice if my down time was a little less frustrating. It's kind of a "do I stay or do I go" question (about the map, not rage quitting the game).

33 minutes ago, Platipus said:

Server Crashes - Is there a public RCA?

The Island Server I have been playing on has literally spent more time offline this weekend then online. I have reported the crashes (as have other players), but I would like to know if there is ever an RCA (root cause analysis) done to actually fix the problem, and if that is accessible to players? I'm playing on an NA server, and publicly available geo-locating indicates the IP is in Los Angeles, so I don't believe it was part of the "OC" issue that occurred last night. I'm simply wondering if the particular map I am on is trashed in some way, or if the issue will be fixed.

There are definitely bigger problems in the world right now, but it would be nice if my down time was a little less frustrating. It's kind of a "do I stay or do I go" question (about the map, not rage quitting the game).

Not sure who moved my separate topic to this thread, but my question is not related to this. As stated in my post, I have already reported the server outage. I'm wondering about the results. Are the players ever told if the underlying problem is resolved, or are we left to assume someone just reboots the server, and we have to hope the problem magically goes away?

mutliple servers i play on have been experiencing daily crashes sense the last big patch, higher ping rates, and the added 3x event on top of that with the mass breeding people are doing is making it even worse. So far the Genesis server that i play on is the only one that hasn't crashed yet *knock on wood* but were having extremely high lag spikes, especially when loading in bases, or facing a pack of raptors.

2 hours ago, johniefive said:

was your server down for about half the event

server island 46 has been down for half the event which defeats the purpose of the event post your server if you have had this problem so we can bring attention to this. easter is coming and we dont want this to happen then also 

we have had well over 24 hours downtime on Island 46 during the event. This is just stupid. 

That's 72 hours of raising on (24 hours on 3x). Wow. Just wow so much wasted time. 

434 server needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!

434 server needs help!

Please save us from 434 Wonderland server!!! I don't know why only 434 servers explode many times a day! An explosion needs to wait for 30 minutes. Since yesterday, it has become a 30 minute explosion, and then wait for 30 minutes.. Can this server play? We don't even have a chance to move! Many people lost their 434 account. Why don't you deal with this serious server problem???????? It's been two months! Don't you have any money? Who will help us?

33 minutes ago, HenryManson said:

even tho no1 from the official side seems to give a damn about this issue, here is what 434 looks like the past few days.... its unplayable!

and the fact that posts about this issue get all cramped into this one thread to be "hidden" is just aggrovating beyond belive!

offline list.jpg

7day graph.jpg

My Rag Server dont had 1 Day in this Year without a Server Crash. I know that feeling and i sorry to say this but WC dont give a f*** about it.

• Facepalm 1

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic