Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Ettenhuber said:

The situation has not improved since then. Timeout - Timeout -Timeout
Not to speak about the many crashes of the Genesis server ...

i barely can play at daytime because of kick every 5-10 minutes

genesis644 ping 255, 60/70 players

happens since over 2 weeks and mostly on weekends

a joke...

Edited by PhotekPlays

PC Ragnarok 383 PVE

Has anyone else’s server been crashing constantly consistently since late last night?  Rag 383 has crashed and rolled back a minimum of 7 times.  Several support emails and outage reports from multiple people and no one has received a response from Wildcard, server just comes back up 30-45 minutes later which I’m assuming is automated. 

anyone else’s server?  

Edited by Kennyry83

Is WC / Ark the new Apple of gaming? Force moving to new servers by crashing old

I can't believe this. Island 46 PVE Official PC was down 9 hours the other day! Now it's been almost 12 hours since the last crash. What in the world is going on WC? I mean this game isn't even playable and fun anymore. I know, I know. My choice to play it right? Over a years worth of playing, raising dinos, we have TONS of stuff. Hard to give all that up when you think of the time put into the game and honestly Ark is fun! But it's getting so horrible right now. Crazy!!!

All severs seem to be worse since Genesis. Is that on purpose to force people to move to Genesis? Is WC the new Apple of gaming??? Forcing people to play Genesis because their servers are "accidentally" getting worse and WC is saying nothing about why that's happening? What gives? I see so many more complaints about how horrible servers are. And really, some going down 5+ hours, 10+ hours. What's going on?? There are no answers at all from WC! 

• Like 2

46 is either being attacked by players from a certain country to make it all their own or the server resides on hardware that is failing.

I'm preparing to move off the server ,  if WC can’t figure it out ,  who will.... no one that’s who.

ive had to resort to reporting the outage every time now cus if I don’t the server will be down for hours,,  like last night I was going to bed when I saw it down for an hr ,  I would have reported but I was sleepy and thought I’d get to it in the morning.   I sort of figured it would be out until the morning....

Edited by GrumpyBear

4 minutes ago, sabbely87 said:

ye, now its completly down. not sure what they are doing, but they should doing against it very fast. its a pain to play.

Yep. And problem is that is not off on other servers , so something is going on in this server and WC doesnt take measures to check it

Edited by Razen

we have a lot of boxtribes playing on 644 but i dont think they dupe,

because it is the same poop like rag map was at official release

literally the same like rag, and this was legacy, so long time ago

i am not even sure if all ppl have this problem bc there are so few reports

but when i looked into 644 2 hours ago the server just crashed and ppl complained in ingame chat about the ongoing bs

255 ping, rubberband, and dcs, bases not loading in and so on

@complexminded

@jatheish

my guess is just the servers are on the limit again, maybe 3800% over the limit, bc i think the servers are almost the same dual core rigs since early access.

and again we would pay for good servers or am i wrong here, at least i would.

public servers like we play on in ark should be the best performing servers in ark even better than unofficial, bc you show your product on this servers but i understand it costs a lot to host this network, we should jump to 2020 tho.

i dont have the same cell contract for more years because there are better offers 5 years later

i rly ask myself why no server upgrade happened over the past years.

exchanging 2010 hardware with 2010 hardware 5Head

21 minutes ago, sabbely87 said:

[...]
its a pain to play.

No, its not a pain.. its litteraly unplayable! 
When I attack with my dino it takes like 1-2 secs for it to finaly attack, mobs are lagging around my dino impossible to hit and so on..

For this reason I stay in my base, doing breeding.. oh speaking of that.. imprint is always like 2-3 hours of the timer I set on my phone..
but not even in base it is "fun".. I lag more often than the 15 min autosave back to the place I ve been like 5 secs before.. I walk to a gate, open it, walk thru, close it, keep on walking suddenly I m outside again running against the wall.. it toke me 3 attemps to walk finaly thru this gate....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XycoTV said:

No, its not a pain.. its litteraly unplayable! 
When I attack with my dino it takes like 1-2 secs for it to finaly attack, mobs are lagging around my dino impossible to hit and so on..

For this reason I stay in my base, doing breeding.. oh speaking of that.. imprint is always like 2-3 hours of the timer I set on my phone..
but not even in base it is "fun".. I lag more often than the 15 min autosave back to the place I ve been like 5 secs before.. I walk to a gate, open it, walk thru, close it, keep on walking suddenly I m outside again running against the wall.. it toke me 3 attemps to walk finaly thru this gate....

ye right. i have raptoring babys outside. but ofcourse they wont reroll or poop so that we can get them back when they should die. because why should they, right? 

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic