Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Not sure how widespread this is, but the transmitter appears to be broken. Moving items into the ARK Data tab just eats the item and it's gone, and uploading character deletes all inventory and equipped gear. And yes, the items were ready to transfer and timer was finished (for those itching to ask that trolly question), and I've tried multiple times with the same results: losing all inventory and arriving naked on another server.

Anyone else experiencing this after recent patch? 

If this is widespread then its a serious game breaking bug that needs to be fixed asap

Edited by Swordguy
grammar
  • Thanks 1

i lost 6 hours worth of stuff on this same problem. so did some other ppl in global i was just talking to.

looks like the twitter warning was too little too late. i didnt have anything uploaded. i logged in after the update. then uploaded and downloaded on my home server naked lost everything. only my food had timers, only expected to loose food. lost 350 lbs of inventory including cryod dinos

Edited by squeabs

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic