Dinos Harvesting Less?

Kayin

Dinos Harvesting Less?

Is anyone else having an issue with dinos harvesting basically the same amount that a human character would harvest?   After the latest patch,  my 700 melee Ankylo is harvesting 50 metal total from rich metal nodes. 

It should be 2 to 3 times that at least.  Same ankylo, same metal nodes,  I run them everyday.  

Update: After a bit of testing,  I reset the Dino Harvesting Damage Multiplier to it's original default value, and changed Harvest Amount Multiplier to be 4 (instead of 1).

This has reset dino harvesting to the same levels before the patch. The side effect is that manual harvesting is now 4x.

The hypothesis is that Wildcard's patch to remove the Easter 4x rates reduced core harvesting by 1/4 instead of just changing their own server configs.... and also somehow broke the Dino Harvesting Damage Multiplier.

Edit:  I was originally modifying the Dino Harvesting Damage Multiplier to attempt to compensate for whatever changed in the code.  That is why I reset it back to it's original default value.   Turns out that value is not respected.  

Archived