Eggcellent Painting Contest 2020

StudioWildcard

Eggcellent Painting Contest

Easter_1_STA.jpg

Want to show off your creative side?  Similar to last year, we are bringing back the community egg-painting competition.  After you've found a Dodo egg, place the egg down on the ground and take out your paintbrush and dyes. You'll be able to paint select regions on the egg as well as free-hand paint it with the brush to paint any design on it. Have fun and get creative!

There will be two competitions with a prize for the winner of $100!

• In-Game Painting
  • Real-life Egg Painting

For the in-game egg painting, players are expected to paint their own designs and downloading templates or images to use is not allowed.  For the real-life egg painting, we're looking for you and your tribemates to get together and paint some eggs in real life that somehow reflect the world of ARK! Screenshot or photo quality won't be taken into consideration but try to get a picture that best shows off your egg.

The entries will be judged by our community team. Submissions are limited to three eggs per survivor, so choose your best egg. You'll have the month of April to enter, with April 30th being the final day to enter. Submit your images in the comments below, and we look forward to seeing your creativity!

Click here for examples of entries from last year

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my painted egg entries :)
I painted them with mouse on PC.

First, I made a little eggular diptych of 2 players having a romantic evening watching Supply Crates float down in the night sky while a Rex and some Carnos  are off in the distance about to catch their dinner.

My boyfriend lives in another country and I don't know when I can see him again as my country is in lock down but at least we can be together in Ark!

pi2.thumb.jpg.b01390519fd7c4e20c7f373754db8fa4.jpg

And lastly I made an Ark Logo-inspired Stay At Home propoganda :)

pi1.thumb.jpg.de17249c1dacbf5338c16f8711cedf94.jpg

I had to lower the quality of the pics so much to be able to post them so they look quite bad but here are the imgur links :(:

https://imgur.com/FYEsfIu

https://imgur.com/9L933eF

Guest Bamski
On 4/17/2020 at 3:35 AM, AlannahJay101 said:

Ferox's in the Spring :) Same egg, both sides painted 767cd78821cec7d36de176f29b79fe61.jpg

How small of a paint brush did this take? :D

Archived