New PvP 24/7 Jurassic world!! Boosted x6 (Xbox one)(THE CENTER) great community!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, UnknownTerrors said:

You can't download characters server is ruled by level 94's that just raid and kill everyone impossible to start without getting raided. Re enable player downloads so I'm on even terms with the people you let download or just shut down your server because it is impossible to start.

Server downloads are on sir i just tested it, make sure you upload it correctly 

3 hours ago, UnknownTerrors said:

You can't download characters server is ruled by level 94's that just raid and kill everyone impossible to start without getting raided. Re enable player downloads so I'm on even terms with the people you let download or just shut down your server because it is impossible to start.

I value you're feedback, but sadly you're feedback is false, you should Google the process because I've also tested to see if it works.

On a side note this is a PvP server. We run it like an official server. Make friends and allies or join a tribe or get friends to join. The fun thing us if you don't enjoy PvP their are hundreds of other options for you.

As far as 94s running around killing people I know for a fact host and admins don't raid kill or fight unless you break a rule or try to fight us.

I hope you enjoy Ark wherever you go from here. 

3 hours ago, R4GEASAURUSREX said:

I value you're feedback, but sadly you're feedback is false, you should Google the process because I've also tested to see if it works.

On a side note this is a PvP server. We run it like an official server. Make friends and allies or join a tribe or get friends to join. The fun thing us if you don't enjoy PvP their are hundreds of other options for you.

As far as 94s running around killing people I know for a fact host and admins don't raid kill or fight unless you break a rule or try to fight us.

I hope you enjoy Ark wherever you go from here. 

Maybe you should google the process because you can't download characters on your poope server. Love your massive metal spawned in base with the level 15000 quetzal lol. Just another abusive admin team.

27 minutes ago, UnknownTerrors said:

Maybe you should google the process because you can't download characters on your poope server. Love your massive metal spawned in base with the level 15000 quetzal lol. Just another abusive admin team.

All I hear are tears like a waterfall. I'll be very simple here, keep on trucking or man up. 0 people give 0 thoughts to you're opinions or complaints, take you're broke ass out and buy another Xbox. Host you're own server.

27 minutes ago, Princewhisky said:

The admin on this server have been nothing but helpful and help run a smooth server. Always seem ready to help answer questions etc and make the game run smoothly. 

Thanks bro. Sometimes the unhappy minority out voice the happy and silent majority.

Archived