New PvP 24/7 Jurassic world!! Boosted x6 (Xbox one)(THE CENTER) great community!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried restarting Xbox but this didn't work. My friends Useful Enemy and Francesqa can both see the Gt appearing online however myself and Jraythegreat92 can't see the jurrasicworld11 friend appearing online. On a happy note, been on the server most of the evening - great help received. Brilliant server. Highly recommended!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Princewhisky said:

Tried restarting Xbox but this didn't work. My friends Useful Enemy and Francesqa can both see the Gt appearing online however myself and Jraythegreat92 can't see the jurrasicworld11 friend appearing online. On a happy note, been on the server most of the evening - great help received. Brilliant server. Highly recommended!!!! 

Im on the phone with microsoft now, the account had perental controls and now im taking them off. This should fix the issue

29 minutes ago, UMBRELLAxCorps said:

Im on the phone with microsoft now, the account had perental controls and now im taking them off. This should fix the issue

Just been on and was only able to join because I was invited again etc. Still can't see the account as online though my friends can, very strange. Will try again tomorrow. 

Archived