Hidden build limit Nerf? or Glitch?

caleb68

in that small grid nothing can be placed  there was another player but he tore down 95% of his building last week as he moved to a new spot, he kept 1 little shack for resource gathering.  

This is something new that's popped up, it wasn't doing this to me the other day, so im guessing something in the last patch.   in my hatching room it would tell me too many structures before that after I had put down ac's, it just wouldn't let me place anymore ac's in the area (24 for the hatching area, tightly placed).

its not direct center of my structures either, so It doesn't look like a central point thing.   Is why im confused about it..  anywhere outside of that 5x6x10 grid I can build though even right at the edge of it without any problems.

The only way someone could build close to where its at is if they are under the map somehow.  or high above in the sky.  

no easter eggs, dodo don't even spawn anywhere near the location nor oviraptors.  

Had just cleared all the dinos from the area just prior to fill my troughs.

edit in: most my structures have been there for over a year now. I was just going to place taxidermy stands in the one empty room to use as armor storage/displays.

6 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

Can you place other structures not Taxidermy bases? There is a limit on Taxidermy bases in an area,  we had the same problem when building our Museum of Ark 

as i stated before, outside the 5x6x10 spot i can build anything with no issues, its just one small area in the base doing this. there are only 3 taxidermy bases in the area, limit is 150.

inside that 5x6x10 grid, i get what you see in the picture no matter what i try building.

Archived