Questions About Imprint During 4X Event

oflow

Questions About Imprint During 4X Event

I'm new to breeding and had a question about imprinting on official.

I've hatched and imprinted a number of tames since the Easter event started but one question I had was about imprinting.

Is the imprint on a set 8 hour timer that doesnt adjust for the 4x event? I've noticed many smaller tames grow to full size because of the 4x buff before the imprint timer actually is ready so I am not able to do any imprinting on these.

Is this working as intended or is there something I need to do to decrease the imprint timer with the 4x breeding buff?

Working as intended. Best to not raise anything that takes less than 32 hours to mature in 1x.

Also be aware of the event end. If you are not going to get another imprint prior to the end of the event, cryo the tame right after the last imprint you'll get on 4x. If you wait, you chance not getting the full imprint as every additional hour raised is like 4 hours lost once event is over but imprint is back to 1x numbers.

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Working as intended. Best to not raise anything that takes less than 32 hours to mature in 1x.

Also be aware of the event end. If you are not going to get another imprint prior to the end of the event, cryo the tame right after the last imprint you'll get on 4x. If you wait, you chance not getting the full imprint as every additional hour raised is like 4 hours lost once event is over but imprint is back to 1x numbers.

I'm mainly raising dinos for a kibble farm not really for stats ATM so I'm not too worried about losing the imprints on these dinos. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt doing something wrong.  Thanks for the info!

Archived