pvp Kingdoms Of Weetald Easy/NA

Scorpioprime

Kingdoms of Weetald

PvP * NA (Miami, FL) * Easy

1. Rules

Server does not allow Racism, Bigotry, Hate Speech, Admin begging, admin abuse, etc.

2. Admins

Admins are not allowed to give Levels, Items, Dinos or Resources. You are expected to level up and acquire your own things. You CAN ask an admin for assistance, but they are not required to help if you beg or are disrespectful.

3. The Empire

The Empire is the "House Tribe" which is owned and maintained by the server owner. Members are provided with access to crafting stations, limited resources, housing, gardens, farms, a brewery, and many other amenities depending on rank and availability.

Higher ranking members (Managers) may join the "Imperial Guard" and participate in well funded raids for TEK and other loots. We do not invite non-members.

Players who join the Empire in order to  take non-personal items or resources and leave or give to other players without consent will be raided to the ground and be considered an enemy of the Empire for life. But not banned.

4. PvP Etc

It's a PvP server: You're allowed to take any action the game allows, but you are responsible for the consequences of those actions. You may kill, enslave, oppress, haunt, hunt, dominate, taunt, tickle or ally (etc) any player on the server without admin interference.

Best not to attack the Empire, but it's not against the rules.

So, what to expect from the Land of Weetald? A long term, persistent life of accomplishment, trade, war (or peace), raiding, and sharts n giggles.

Disclaimer: I understand that most people may or may not agree with the way I run my server. However, this is how I'm going to run it, regardless of feedback, public opinion, etc. I pay for my own server so I have that right.

Arguing about it is like polishing a turd.

Archived