Can Wildcard please publish a list of known bugs?

NavySeal615

Can Wildcard please publish a list of known bugs?

I really have been enjoying Genesis up until these past few patches.  I am a super dedicated player, but lately I find myself feeling extremely frustrated with the bugs in the game.  Almost to the point of thinking about walking away.

Two patches ago, wildcard changed the range of bloodstalkers and as a result you get dropped every time unless you do crazy logistics.

The point of this post is not to say wildcard is doing a poor job.  The reality is that this game is incredibly complex, they work tons of hours, COVID-19 is impacting them too, and they are many priorities right now.  

With all of that said, it would be nice to know that your bug/issue is at least known by Wildcard and they also view it as a bug instead of the new norm.  It's nice knowing that there is hope of a future fix. 

It would also be nice to know what considerations went into some of the fixes they deployed.  I am sure it would open our eyes how many considerations are taken into account when developing a fix.  Multiple maps, multiple competing algorithms (anti-meshing technology competing against creature interactions with the world), legacy code, etc.  

Archived