Getting banned from ark for spamming signs

HuhgzZz

Getting banned from ark for spamming signs

Yall I got banned from ark, I did not know why, but eventually I figured out why and it was because I spammed signs infront of someones base. I made two ban appeal tickets, one for me getting banned for no reason and the other for getting banned for spamming signs. This guy soon came but gave no response he had then merged the two into one ticket (getting banned for no reason). Could someone explain what's going on here and what are the chances of me getting unbanned? I sincerely apologized and honestly didn't know spamming signs was a bannable offense. I told them if I would have known I would of never done it. There has been no response to my post yet. Them looking over it and not  saying anything hopefully wasn't a no to my appeal, right? Do you guys know if wildcard is sympathetic enough to give a second chance to sincere players who take responsibility and apologize for their mistakes?

The things I wrote on the signs were some vulgar vocabulary towards the tribe, however I actually made sure that I wasn't degrading to any racial/ethnic group. I was trying to be toxic to the tribe admittedly because they destroyed my entire rex/anky/soaker and doedic line. They also stole all of my heavies and destroyed all of the ones which were placed. I had a lack of sleep that day really bad and I was infuriated. Often times PVP gets the best of me in instances like this, and I know I will be made fun of for things like this, but being kind of a bob you would also be enraged to see someone destroy your base who has full tek and everything they need. Especially after you have been working on that base for over a week. I am sorry I let my human emotions the best of me when so much work is instantly scrapped within seconds, gone forever. What I did was childish and I confessed this to wild card. I did not make any real-life threats either. Later on I found out that signs placing was classified under two offenses of the code of conduct, 1. being placing signs and the other harrassing/bullying a tribe in a fashion where they will be harrassed even after an event. 

The tribe that I wrote to this too was also teaming, on SmallTribes Genesis 95 they were going under two tribes as one. Both tribes spoke for one another and said us when they specified themselves. The names of these two tribes were cryo-sickness and Camellia. They probably reported me after I found this way to get back at their unfair abuse of the game as well. I though really should of not done this, and again confessed everything to wild card. I was behaving like a child and wasn't being knowledgeable of my fellow players on the server. I should of not done anything to "get back at them" and said I would never do this again to Wild Card Studios in the ban appeal. I really hope they will unban me and give me a second chance. I know there will be trolls in this forum who will criticize me and tell me I have no chance, I know your tone of voice compared to an average person, and I will not be taking your comments seriously.

Archived