Can a megatherium kill magmasaur & basilisks?

STUL

Can a megatherium kill magmasaur & basilisks?

, only asking cos i dont have many dinos and i have some megatheriums they arnt great but got 308 melee from birth so they not too bad at all, but just not sure if i can kill the magmasaur & basilisks, i know i need gas mask or haz head item when fighting basilisks but ive only ever killed them with high melee spinos and not sure what i need if anything when fighting magmasaurs?

any advice on this would be great :)

thanks and be safe

44 minutes ago, STUL said:

i did it on gamma and beta but only just got it on beta, its very glitchy and end up flying thru things and missing them and going off course, didnt get much rewards

Manta race you need to be careful to hit the jumps pretty straight on. And jump before you hit the ramps. If you hit the jump at an angle with any speed you do go flying off course. Other creatures can also ramp you, that's happened to me a few times. I have run it a lot and it gets easier with practice. I live in ocean biome and it is a nearby race I run when I need a few hexagons. Even with beta you should probably be able to get at least journeyman (maybe mastercraft if you get lucky). I ran another manta race today just to be sure I was correct it drops megatherium saddles and I did get one.

Could your trouble be due to lag? I play a private server through a separate PC in my house. So lag is very minimal. I can do Wave 64 Alpha with a few seconds to spare on a good run. The only Alpha race I have encountered terrible issues on was Doedi: my god the rubber-banding.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:05 AM, ZyraSeedling said:

Manta race you need to be careful to hit the jumps pretty straight on. And jump before you hit the ramps. If you hit the jump at an angle with any speed you do go flying off course. Other creatures can also ramp you, that's happened to me a few times. I have run it a lot and it gets easier with practice. I live in ocean biome and it is a nearby race I run when I need a few hexagons. Even with beta you should probably be able to get at least journeyman (maybe mastercraft if you get lucky). I ran another manta race today just to be sure I was correct it drops megatherium saddles and I did get one.

Could your trouble be due to lag? I play a private server through a separate PC in my house. So lag is very minimal. I can do Wave 64 Alpha with a few seconds to spare on a good run. The only Alpha race I have encountered terrible issues on was Doedi: my god the rubber-banding.

cheers for that helpful info and yeah the lag most likely plays a huge part as i cant even do the dodo basket ball as the dodo is so glitchy and i used to fly through that but i will re try the race after the event with hopes it better and lag as gone from official servers :)

Archived