What to do with your 100 Anky Chibis...

JustinTrudeau

Suggestion

4 replies to this server topic

10 hours ago, SapphireSam7 said:

It would be nice to have another use for them. If we had a cool display case or terrarium, both of which I have seen suggested, to put them in I be happy to store some of them in order to view them.

The extra's for now though? Not sure what to do with them. 

As for the levels you have suggested, what do you see as the reason to level them up? Are you suggesting that the higher levels grant more chibi/character levels? or perhaps add some sort of boost or ability? 

As is there doesn't seem to be a reason for higher ranked chibi's. Why put in the effort and collect/keep them if there isn't a reason to merge them? 

The reason to upgrade them could be cosmetic only or it could involve additional perks. That would be completely up to the devs. 

It would be nice to have another use for them. If we had a cool display case or terrarium, both of which I have seen suggested, to put them in I be happy to store some of them in order to view them.

The extra's for now though? Not sure what to do with them. 

As for the levels you have suggested, what do you see as the reason to level them up? Are you suggesting that the higher levels grant more chibi/character levels? or perhaps add some sort of boost or ability? 

As is there doesn't seem to be a reason for higher ranked chibi's. Why put in the effort and collect/keep them if there isn't a reason to merge them? 

Archived