Castles keeps and forts mod?

Richard330

Castles keeps and forts mod?

Hi I'm still wandering if this CKF mod is ever going to be released for consoles since not everyone is a PC gamer yes i have a pc but it needs more ram to be able to play ark from either steam or Windows store plus on console is much easier to build and tame the announcement of crystal isles is good news but both eco's and CKF mods would be also better any idea how can i get in touch or contact with the ckf mod author wether it's on discord or comment on steam regarding  this question?

Mods are for PC steam only, due to console restrictions.  We have never received any item mods to date only maps because its way easier to trim a map for console than add items.  Mod authors can be contacted via steam on workshop items.

but yeah CKF mod will not be on console albeit I wish it was, love that mod on PC

3 hours ago, ehuhoser said:

Mods are for PC steam only, due to console restrictions.  We have never received any item mods to date only maps because its way easier to trim a map for console than add items.  Mod authors can be contacted via steam on workshop items.

but yeah CKF mod will not be on console albeit I wish it was, love that mod on PC

yeah it looks awesome on pc I've seen vids on youtube and I wanted it build this castle and reduce stone engram usage

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived