funny Funny Ark Stories

Cordiste

Funny Ark Stories

Hey everybody,

I saw this on the Steam ARK forum and it was awesome, I did a search here and I couldn't find someone who had started one on this forum. So, arkers, give me your funniest ARK stories and moments from across the whole game. Solo experiences, epic PvP battles or just good old fashioned chaos. I don't have any of my own that come to mind at the moment, so I'm looking for someone to start us off!

On 4/13/2020 at 9:59 PM, WallyWick said:

I just recently got my brother to start playing with me on splitscreen. When we went to the east lava cave on the Center, he seemed to really enjoy luring the cave critters around and watching them cascade into the lava. It was pretty hilarious to watch 50 or so snakes and spiders pouring off of the cliffs.

That’s actually pretty awesome. Lol. Too bad you don’t get the mats from them tho!

Just thought of something you guys might find hilarious/retarded... when I was getting my first argy and then subsequent argys, I wasnt good enough to kite the argy into the taming pen without locking my Petra inside. So to make things easier, I would just hop off the ptera after flying it in the cage, run around to close the gate and watch the Petra get sacrificed to the argy while I tranq’d it. I would recover the saddle then go get another. Lmao. RIP Pterry 1 thru 7

9 hours ago, Bigchingus7890 said:

I was on the island and my saber got faster every time I got on it so I got on and off about 50 times and then I got back to my base on the other side of the map (I was north just taming the saber) in like less then a minute and then my game crashed lol

Lmao. Was it going Mach s*** right before crashing? Sounds awesome

One time I spwned in the highlands in Rag. I found a giga it was bust killing a bronto and I thought it was a rex. I started punching its feet and It couldn't reach me I actuallt mangaged to knock out a level 2 giga with my fists. ( It only took 1 hour 29minutes.) I think this might have been a glitch because I tried this Later and It did in fact hit me. 

P.S. I had 5 times taming on my server so i did mange to tame him by killing the nearby ovis and feeding 600 marcoberries. 

My friend was the one who fed him 300 Narcotics. 

Archived