Event Wyvern

Keebs

Unfortunately, you can't tell until it hatches. I have yet to get one... after several egg collection raids and hatchings. Even with multiple event colored adults flying around when I snagged the eggs, I haven't managed to hatch one yet. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough - assuming they are rare - but I've tried to get one the last few events with no luck.

Eggs spawn with adult male or female so that one will be the parent. If you see egg, look around for same lvl adult wyvern. Very high change that egg will be that wyverns egg aka will have same colors. Unless there is multiple same lvl wyverns around of course. Then it could be any of those wyverns egg.

So in other words. You can tell the color of the wyvern hatching from egg with pretty high certainty.

It's pretty easy on Ragnarok and Valguero, just look around. Find a nice looking high level event Wyvern. Then go to nest and look for the egg, if it's not there then someone has already taken it or it didn't spawned. (Sometimes Wyverns don't spawn their egg, normally if there's a free nest around the trench they will lag their egg upon spawning, some takes a little bit longer to do this so if you keep that Wyvern alive near to nest there will be a chance to lay that egg afterwards but not for sure.) You will determine the parents by looking the egg's level, so if you see a 185 lightning around there will be a chance of being a 185 lightning egg near somewhere, and if you can manage to find this one you can even tranq the female/male 185 and find out it's stats. 

Archived