Battle Quetzal Platform Suggestions?

Reuben

As a disclaimer I am not much of a fan of the battle quetz as a game mechanic. However I'm not stupid and I know it is what wins wars. The biggest improvement you can make to your design is to protect your rider. I think there is a way to use ramps forming a V and will protect you from being picked up by a really fast ptera or a lucky argy.

You need plant turrets, any battle quetz that has plant turrets when you don't will dictate the movement of the battle. You will be CCed and they will not. They will be able to run away if things go bad you will not.

I have made a lot of battle quetzes, I am part of a tribe considered the alpha tribe on my server, we enjoy pvp fights rather than offline raiding. We are currently recruiting, if anyone is interested in joining please add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961403981

14 minutes ago, Parakeet said:

you can get on the quetz from anywhere you can look at it or the unfoundationed parts of the platform, for getting off you just pop right out of the foundation when you dismount.

I knew the dismount part, but if there is no unfoundationed part of the platform mounting is difficult

Archived