Are there any gen missions good for chittin or kera pls?

STUL

16 minutes ago, STUL said:

live in artic and cant seam to find enough chitin/kera to make paste which im very low on and wondered if any missions have dinos that drop lots of chitin ? :)

If you got a nice megatherium, i suggest you go to Bog and track mission "Along Came Pollen(or Polen)"

1 minute ago, Razen said:

yeah its cool since you get buff when killing insects and mission on gamma is pretty easy, Once you are full you can allways quit mission

thats awesome thanks  :) then later in week i will venture into the sea in search for black pearls which i know come from small fish things :) thanks again and stay safe

1 hour ago, STUL said:

thats awesome thanks  :) then later in week i will venture into the sea in search for black pearls which i know come from small fish things :) thanks again and stay safe.

Make sure you kill the giant turtles in the ocean, you can grind their shell fragments for chittin 1/50, also when in need of blackpearls visit the volcano, there is a nice safe spot where you get 200 pearls very easy. Crawling with bugs there to... ?

thanks i will try those as well, tried the pollen and got alot of chittin but then was given 3 mins to head back with hordes of dinos at me was madness and failed to get back but still got meat and chit :)

aint been volcano yet as it looks deadly lol, and my dps dinos are only megatherium's born with 348 melee so get them to about 700 later via lvls and are very strong but not sure they can kill basilisks or magmsaurs !

really want to try volcano as i see everyone with element and i have 0 and want to find those red crystals with my anky

1 hour ago, Likeitis said:

Make sure you kill the giant turtles in the ocean, you can grind their shell fragments for chittin 1/50, also when in need of blackpearls visit the volcano, there is a nice safe spot where you get 200 pearls very easy. Crawling with bugs there to... ?

thanks, any coords or where best to tp to to find that safe spot ?

8 hours ago, STUL said:

thanks, any coords or where best to tp to to find that safe spot ?

Dont have the coords, but TP vulcano East, follow egg extraction misson (dont start), now your at the small entrance of volcano, make sure it just erupted so you got time to go in. Just follow the path, is a small pathway, and the safespot is on your right, look for lava, you wont miss it ?

11 hours ago, Likeitis said:

Dont have the coords, but TP vulcano East, follow egg extraction misson (dont start), now your at the small entrance of volcano, make sure it just erupted so you got time to go in. Just follow the path, is a small pathway, and the safespot is on your right, look for lava, you wont miss it ?

thanks sounds great :) dont suppose the time on the volcano eruption is known...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 8:50 AM, Likeitis said:

yeah i found that thanks, and i finally found a small none pillared spot to put just a bed box lol, first time i went in i found the lil area with pearls and crystals but 2nd time there was a rock golem and dont think my rexes or megatherium can kill those can they?

3 minutes ago, STUL said:

yeah i found that thanks, and i finally found a small none pillared spot to put just a bed box lol, first time i went in i found the lil area with pearls and crystals but 2nd time there was a rock golem and dont think my rexes or megatherium can kill those can they?

No they can't, best is to kite it a little further into the cave, or just of the ledge. (not in the element pit but opposite of the pit ?)

On 4/13/2020 at 11:59 AM, STUL said:

live in artic and cant seam to find enough chitin/kera to make paste which im very low on and wondered if any missions have dinos that drop lots of chitin ? :)

Steal a magma egg mission in volcano is perfect,  fills the tunnel with bugs and u can get all the chitin u can hold with a megatherium then just cancel mission and walk back out full.

Archived