Alpha TEK Cave

Shayaan21

Alpha TEK Cave

I wanted to do the alpha tek cave with my 2 tribe mates, Any suggestions for dinos?

I will be riding on a level 567 Baryonyx with 70,000 Health and 2000% Melee do you think that is a good enough mount? (Myfriends will be following me on similar dinos)?

It will just be us 3 baryonyxs and 5 Therizinos (Level 450, 50,000 Health, 2000% melee.)

Any Sugestions on good gear?

Chances are a kapro will grab you and you will die in the lava with no chance to fight back. Or purlovias, or microraptors. Never heard of anyone doing tek cave with anything smaller than a Yuti. The amount of knockback of everything is insane even for a Rex too - a purlovia or basically anything can shoot a bary across the whole cave...

Yes you have a very broken Bary, but the cave part you can solo it with just a single Rex (with 20% of this broken stats on your bary) on max difficulty.

The boss... i have no idea if 5 broken theris can hold on, but again... barys will trow you on the ground (if you get caught by the lasers) and you will probably die... Unless your armor is as borken as your dinos.

1 minute ago, Kwikwilyaqa said:

Chances are a kapro will grab you and you will die in the lava with no chance to fight back. Or purlovias, or microraptors. Never heard of anyone doing tek cave with anything smaller than a Yuti. The amount of knockback of everything is insane even for a Rex too - a purlovia or basically anything can shoot a bary across the whole cave...

Yes you have a very broken Bary, but the cave part you can solo it with just a single Rex (with 20% of this broken stats on your bary) on max difficulty.

The boss... i have no idea if 5 broken theris can hold on, but again... barys will trow you on the ground (if you get caught by the lasers) and you will probably die... Unless your armor is as borken as your dinos.

My tames are not broken they I just have a really high difficulty on my server. 

3 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

Your creatures are more than enough to clear it. Tek suit is all you need inside to survive and #1 rule of the cave => stay mounted at all times.

Here's a full clear of the cave on official settings with a rex having vastly inferior stats :

Thanks for the good info will keep that on mind. 

1 minute ago, Shayaan21 said:

Thanks for all that Info I will make sure to change my main mount to a rex So I dont get obliterated with purlovias. 

Will a Yuty do instead of a rex I want to Courage my Creatures.

P.S. I forgot I have a daeodon as well which is stacked on cooked prime meat. 

Use the rex for the cave, the yuti for the boss (yuti you get dismount on top of the dino by the lasers, you can do the boss with literally no armor - but naked you will freeze to death). And don't fight directly the Giga(s) - just make them fall in lava and GG.

Oh, left the deodons a bit behind, they agroo everything, even microraptors - clean the place first than move them.

And you guys are in difficulty 9? 10? Never saw numbers so borken LOL (your Bary is basically what you fight in the tek cave in difficulty 5 - but without this much dmg and way more HP).

1 hour ago, Shayaan21 said:

Alpha TEK Cave I wanted to do the alpha tek cave with my 2 tribe mates, Any suggestions for dinos? I will be riding on a level 567 Baryonyx with 70,000 Health and 2000% Melee do you think that is a good enough mount? (Myfriends will be following me on similar dinos)? It will just be us 3 baryonyxs and 5 Therizinos (Level 450, 50,000 Health, 2000% melee.) Any Sugestions on good gear?

Umm, no yuty? Gotta get that buff going. And maybe a sacrificial hog for health regen?

Archived