Solo'ing Bosses with Rexes

Charyzard

I'm a solo PVE player and I'm at the point where I want to start doing the boss fights to get Tek stuff. 

I have a breeding pair of boss rexes, both have 30K HP and 1125.4% Damage and I'm in the process of raising babies in preparation. 

I've never done a boss fight before and I'm not sure how "tough" the bosses are. I've heard that the Broodmother is probably the best to start with and the easiest to solo so I'll try her first.

Are my rex's stats good enough and if so how many do you think I'll need to bring to solo the boss? 

1 hour ago, Charyzard said:

I'm a solo PVE player and I'm at the point where I want to start doing the boss fights to get Tek stuff. 

I have a breeding pair of boss rexes, both have 30K HP and 1125.4% Damage and I'm in the process of raising babies in preparation. 

I've never done a boss fight before and I'm not sure how "tough" the bosses are. I've heard that the Broodmother is probably the best to start with and the easiest to solo so I'll try her first.

Are my rex's stats good enough and if so how many do you think I'll need to bring to solo the boss? 

I think those stats are good enough, at least your dps. I play solo official pve, mine where 30k h 1k m  at birth so a little different, but i had no issues with ape and brood.

I took 16 rexes and 1 yuti, leveled to 60k and 1400attack with 80armor saddles, ape died in a blink, brood did about 5k damage if i remember correctly (was 10months or so ago)

For dragon you wanna be using theris, olivar and darkholis have guides i think.

Manticore and ragnarok dragons can be done with rexes tho.

Archived