Payment Option

TestTKills

Suggestion

Payment Option

Hi,

Im a fan and a user in the ark PS4,

Ive been playing for a while, and there are a few glitches, Im a user of ark data and believe yes it shouldn't be used as a storage box.

BUT, and there shouldn't be any,  tell that to all those cheater meshers. Lets be fair 24 hours in ark data is a bit unfair. 

My suggestion: Make a payment option for Ark data for storing items, it will minimize meshing, cheating and constant fear of getting wiped, as well as always having to visit a terminal or OB.

example: 1 year subscription to ark data $9.99 a month paid in full unlocks tek transmitter, and player who buys the year subscription gets to store items inside the ark for a whole year.

monthly allows 1 character to store items for 1 month $20.99 ect

It should be per character not per account.

Please make this possible.

Some of us are solos with money who are willing to PAY for this service .

Regards

TEST T

7 replies to this server topic

On 4/16/2020 at 6:15 PM, Dinobros2000 said:

Your parents shouldn’t pay 20 dollars a mont and aren’t a piggy bank, also some of us are adults.

i don’t think you understand what pay to win is....

pay to win is where people with the most money can basically be admins whilst normal people are just crushed by the OP rich people...

Essentially it’s Fortune favors the rich 

Test T Here,

and i have one thing to say bro, its not like you're paying for stuff, you are just extending the duration of time that your cryopods last in ark data.

24 hours a is a bit too low. especially on update days. The devs can at least extend it to 36 hours or 48 hours rather than 24 hour timers in ark data.

7 hours ago, TestTKills said:

I will pay, And its not pay to win its pay if you have the money.... if you dont go ask your parents for some.

Your parents shouldn’t pay 20 dollars a mont and aren’t a piggy bank, also some of us are adults.

i don’t think you understand what pay to win is....

pay to win is where people with the most money can basically be admins whilst normal people are just crushed by the OP rich people...

Essentially it’s Fortune favors the rich 

Archived