Giant Bee Hives

Z0mbie

On 4/11/2020 at 7:04 PM, Z0mbie said:

Giant Bee Hives

WC please consider putting most hives a lot lower on the trees or on the ground. For one thing that's how it is in reality. Plus with there being no ability to fly other than a skiff and the Bloodstalkers taming issues being an ongoing issue it seems to make a lot more sense.

You could use a quetzal with a platform saddle.....fly quetzal up to beehive, put on ghille suit and spray bug repellent, snag honey, get the heck outa dodge, wash rinse repeat.
 Or you could put a bear on said quetzal platform saddle.....

4 hours ago, wizard03 said:

You could use a quetzal with a platform saddle.....fly quetzal up to beehive, put on ghille suit and spray bug repellent, snag honey, get the heck outa dodge, wash rinse repeat.
 Or you could put a bear on said quetzal platform saddle.....

Sorry, I should have clarified that I meant for the Genesis map. I edited it to reflect this now. There's no flying on that map.

On 4/12/2020 at 1:04 AM, Z0mbie said:

Giant Bee Hives

WC please consider putting most hives a lot lower on the trees or on the ground on the Genesis Map. For one thing that's how it is in reality. Plus with there being no ability to fly other than a skiff and the Bloodstalkers taming issues being an ongoing issue it seems to make a lot more sense.

Ferox works well, tame all my bee's that way, they don't draw aggro from those nasty spiders, and takes 2 hits to break the hive. Make sure to build a wooden hut around the hive first, but leave the roof open to break hive with ferox, then close.

If you don't have acces to BS/ferox/megalania/thyla/enforcer, use grapling hooks with parachute and gillie armor +bug repellant.

Really easy actually, now survive and adapt to this new map, good luck.

9 hours ago, Likeitis said:

Ferox works well, tame all my bee's that way, they don't draw aggro from those nasty spiders, and takes 2 hits to break the hive. Make sure to build a wooden hut around the hive first, but leave the roof open to break hive with ferox, then close.

If you don't have acces to BS/ferox/megalania/thyla/enforcer, use grapling hooks with parachute and gillie armor +bug repellant.

Really easy actually, now survive and adapt to this new map, good luck.

Oh, I can get to them. They just shouldn't be that high or that much trouble.

Archived