Chibi Displays!

WolfBrinkTV

Chibi Displays!

I have been playing ark for 5 years, but with some breaks. This is my first time experiencing Chibi's and I'm somewhat addicted lol. After getting A LOT of awesome colors and rare Chibis, I thought a really cool idea would be to add Chibi Displays! Little decorative stands, kind of like taxidermy stands, to showcase all of your Chibi's.

Place a stand, place your Chibi in the stand, and now you have a neat display! (Also a storage for your personal favorite chibis)

Possibly even have an option to turn off, or turn on idle animation for lagg purposes? I at least want to have that awesome looking phoenix floating and radiating still!

Official could always use more decorative items for the more builder/creative focused players. Especially PVE.

1 minute ago, Monde said:

Ok so Stupid question as I was looking  (while playing so not much focus) but what ARE Chibi's and how do you get them? 

Chibi's are an event specific item, you cant acquire them throughout the year otherwise. Currently, Dodo bunnies walk around the beaches dropping colorful eggs very frequently for the Easter Event. Pick up those eggs, place them like a structure, and you have a (in my experience) 25% chance to get a Chibi! 

A Chibi is a cosmetic pet that you can equip. It can have random colors, but is a creature off of one of the maps. Typically moderately deformed with a big head or some other goofy feature. They do get a perk though. By killing Alpha Creatures, you can level your Chibi up, which in turn gives your character additional MAX levels. Hope that helps! :)

YES, this is exactly what i'd LOVE to see, I've collected 57 different chibis so far and plan to have all of them by the end of this event, i was insanely upset when i tried to put a chibi in a taxedermy stand and it didn't show up, i came here right away to see if anyone else was upset about it as well, i really hope the developers add this, because it is a good way to show off your hard work (or just good luck)

13 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Also time to go capture 100 bunny dodos and put them in a weirdly snapped cage so all the eggs go to one place!

can i see your design? mine is just 4 fence foundations with 3 of them forming a almost complete square and the fourth snapped in the middle to make a half foundation sized rectangle

Just make a 3x3 pen (9 foundations, 22 metal railings, 1 doorframe & door) with 1 side open, use rare flowers to drag the bunny dodos into the pen, then close in the last side. Put a door in place and you can go in and out at while and collect eggs. No need to get fancy with 'F' picking up everything in a certain radius. You can also grappling hook them and then fly them into your base/pen. Dont forget to drop a Bunny Oviraptor in there too for the eggs that give movement speed and color buffs.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:11 AM, lincolnloud said:

can i see your design? mine is just 4 fence foundations with 3 of them forming a almost complete square and the fourth snapped in the middle to make a half foundation sized rectangle

I just made a raft with a simple box style build with a hole in the roof. Then dragged about 20 dodos over with a grappling hook on a flying mount and dropped them in. 

Simple. Effective. :)

6 hours ago, WolfBrinkTV said:

I just made a raft with a simple box style build with a hole in the roof. Then dragged about 20 dodos over with a grappling hook on a flying mount and dropped them in. 

Simple. Effective. :)

do you think they would despawn if being held in an argentavis mouth? if not then that is a viable method to keep some permanantly, while controling where they lay eggs

On 4/13/2020 at 12:06 AM, Dinobros2000 said:

Also time to go capture 100 bunny dodos and put them in a weirdly snapped cage so all the eggs go to one place!

you dont need anywhere close to 100, 20 is pushing it and it would be producing them faster than you can place them and crack them open, which brings me to another point, making it so that you can open them from your inventory like gacha crystals

On 4/19/2020 at 11:30 PM, lincolnloud said:

do you think they would despawn if being held in an argentavis mouth? if not then that is a viable method to keep some permanantly, while controling where they lay eggs

No, things only despawn out of render

7 hours ago, lincolnloud said:

you dont need anywhere close to 100, 20 is pushing it and it would be producing them faster than you can place them and crack them open, which brings me to another point, making it so that you can open them from your inventory like gacha crystals

I know, I was just king of saying 100

its a hyperbole, if I actually did that and it didn’t crash from processing and I looked at them, my computer would just burst into flames.

Archived