Fix the Jerboa spawns!!!

catnip

Fix the Jerboa spawns!!!

Talking to folks on multiple servers and it seems that most of the jerboa spawns have been hijacked by the bunny ovi and dodo spawns. Now, I like an egg or two to gather, but this is just plain ridiculous! In areas where there are usually a good 20-25 jerboas hopping around I found a grand total of 3. The rest of the spawns were the bunny animals.

Please fix this so we can once again taming those brightly-colored cutie pies!

1 hour ago, catnip said:

And yes, I know, I have a problem...

Don't feel bad... I hoard Jerbies too, and otters - they're too cute.

I have noticed a very low concentration of event colored Dinos of any species in this event compared to last year. Also, the bunny oviraptors are everywhere this time around. I feel like they were more scarce last year. It's kind of a let down - the easter colors are always more interesting than the other events.

16 hours ago, JNoble said:

Don't feel bad... I hoard Jerbies too, and otters - they're too cute.

I have noticed a very low concentration of event colored Dinos of any species in this event compared to last year. Also, the bunny oviraptors are everywhere this time around. I feel like they were more scarce last year. It's kind of a let down - the easter colors are always more interesting than the other events.

According to their last patch notes we should be seeing more event dinos since they upped it from 10% to 25%. Just wish they'd fix the spawns. From what I've heard it's affecting many different animal species. 

Archived