rp XB 1 16yr old + Dedicated 24/7 Role Playing Server

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out our server. We are a role play community and are hoping to build our ranks with some new rpers and experienced ones alike. Come join our server and breath some life into your character.

The server is a freeform type of server that you make what you want out of the ark Island, we have a great admin department the don't deal with no b.s. . 

We also have a webpage in the works right now for the server and a Extensive rules list. mostly common sense with RP.

Server Rules & Features

• Quality Role-play !!! 
  • PvPvE Server
  • Admin Riadable base Houses

that are scattered across map with a Tribe name of Brotherhood of Treasure on them. These bases will only be built by the adminsand can be not guarded at all or guarded with high level dinos and turrets or planet x. They will be filled with some very nice goodies in them too.

• Server updates soon as updates are deployed 
  • ALOT of random events

for everyone to take part in

• Very Active Admins 

Which will be coming up with alot of the events and keep everything in line and will always have at-least one admin or two on at all times

• No KOS

Except for near the the Riadable admin treasure locations its free game

• Limited chat in OOC 

Open world chat is - OOC /  f it can be role-played out, please role-play it out. This is to limit conversations that don't progress any dialogues with other peoples characters. Please also bracket your OOC conversations.

• Limit meta-gaming

when it involves PvP or Raiding or Tribe 24 hour wars. /  As in, do not mix information you know of out of character into information your character knows.
This is a lax rule when it comes to certain scenarios. But when it involves combat, and potential out of character drama, do not drag it in game please, it can ruin it for everyone. (Examples of meta-gaming would be utelising nameplates of creatures for gain, nameplates of players, nameplates of structures and so on.)

• Role-playing is a requirement
  • No raiding harmless tribes

If you do want to raid please Role play it out and, have a  agreement that has to be met to start a raid or war with both sides of attack and defend.

• Robbery is allowed

so long as what is taken is within reason. / Don't take everything and Role-play it out.

• Only 1 Large Tribe Base Is Protected Within The Rules

Big enough to fit a rex inside it's walls if a perimeter is made. Tribes with more than 1-2 bases that refuse to remove one base can have the last base built raided and destroyed. Building large bases close to one another is perfectly fine. This rule mainly refers to those who have bases all over the map. This rule is to prevent big tribes from deterring new players from building on the island. Violating this rule wont get you in trouble, but however will leave you open to getting raided.
Exceptions to this rule:
- 
If the structure is an official Point of Interest.
- A tribe of any size may have 1 mining base of a modest size. (No perimeter walls, etc)

• No Blocking CAVES Or Under Water CAVERNS
  • No building on carnivore island and herbivore island
  • No Blantantly disrespectful/racist/trollish Character names. Names has to be RP oriented!!!
  • And many more Rules and Features to come!!!

SERVER  INFO

We have 2 kings a South King , North King. If you build below Lat 50 then your with the South King Alliance , If above Lat 50 your with the North King Alliance. You do not have to join the Kings tribe you may make your own but you do have to alliance with the South or North kings Alliance depending on we're you build you base. You may have disputes and many wars or stealing or theft or bartering or trading within each alliancedisputes and many wars or stealing or theft or bartering or trading within each alliance.you may not be in the northern tribes and Ally with the southern tribes , same goes for southern tribes allying  across a lat 50 with northern tribes.  The northern and southern kingdoms both have specialties within each kingdom somewhere different some the same , most of them are different.  

you may get one Dino of your choice either a Argie pterodactyl dire wolf sabertooth as a beginning Dino when you join . In order to get your Dino you have to message one of the admin's and ask for your beginning Dino.

Still looking for a bunch of active fun and dedicated people for the server we do have a website and we do have a whitelist program to we don't deal with kiddy bs games so if your like that this isn't the server for you we do have a king for the north and south and you have to pick between the northern alliance or southern alliance and you don't have to be in Kings tribes on either side. You do how ever have to join your tribe into one of the alliance of north or south if your above Lat 50 your with northern if below Lat 50 south you may not be in south alliance and alliance with north same vice versa. If your a northern tribe and  adventured into the south you just became a pvp rp target for south alliances same vice versa. you may have your own tribes within one of the alliances and have disputes or Mimi wars and you have to join and stay with the northern or southern alliances upon which kingdom you pick.And also no we have enough admins so please don't ask to become one. But yes we are open ears for any add ins for the server or events that's would be fun and entertaining and enjoyable for the server.    

if you have any questions message me on xbox 1 GT - KillShotHick22

Thanks 

Server Setting

•  3x Experience
  •  3x Gather
  •  4x Tame
  •  0.7 Egg Laying Interval
  •  10x Mating Interval
  •  10x Baby Mature Speed
  •  5x Egg Hatch Speed

Events

• Paintball Arena
  • Dino fights
  • Radio Station interviews
  • Hot spa pool party
  • Parachute point game
  • Survivalist Arena
  • Brawlers Guild
  • Boat Races
  • MAZE Trials 
  • Scavenger Hunt
  • Spear Dodge-ball
  • Archery competitions
  • Dino Races
  • Adventure lodges
  • Auctions

If you would like to join please leave a comment down below with gamer tag and why you would like to join and how and what you can contribute to the server and do you understand the rules. Thanks.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guy seem nice. I feel as if this server is their private sandbox. I guess being admin grants you certain perks.

Unless you get in with the admins here I'm not sure you will enjoy this server. It's pretty discouraging when you log in see level 94s and metal buildings everywhere and you run up to hit a tree and....  Nothing. From what I can see leveling will take hours. The one dude offered me admin but his boy didn't feel that at all lol. I'm heading out now to buy my own Xbox. I cant wait to taste the perks of being an admin. I'll also be looking for other admins so hit me up. 

1 hour ago, R4GEASAURUSREX said:

These guy seem nice. I feel as if this server is their private sandbox. I guess being admin grants you certain perks.

Unless you get in with the admins here I'm not sure you will enjoy this server. It's pretty discouraging when you log in see level 94s and metal buildings everywhere and you run up to hit a tree and....  Nothing. From what I can see leveling will take hours. The one dude offered me admin but his boy didn't feel that at all lol. I'm heading out now to buy my own Xbox. I cant wait to taste the perks of being an admin. I'll also be looking for other admins so hit me up. 

why would i make someone admin on my server that just got on and I do not know them you need to earn it if you do not like the way my server is setup go play on another server there is nothing stopping you plus we take in to consideration input from other players on settings and adjust accordingly .  

Just now, union3476 said:

why would i make someone admin on my server that just got on and I do not know them you need to earn it if you do not like the way my server is setup go play on another server there is nothing stopping you plus we take in to consideration input from other players on settings and adjust accordingly .  

I have found an awesome server. Thank you. Good luck

Hey killShotHick22 looming forward to try and join your server. It sounds really fun. I've always been into rp servers on just about any game. Gamer tag:ryderbaba26.i can contribute to this server and help it grow because I can advertise a lot about this server. I really enjoy helping people in this game that being helping them tame a quetzal a rex the big kinds of tames I also like helping people with raids and lower levels with building their base up and things like that. 

Archived