Easy way to complete the Spy vs Spino beta mission! With an Army of 80 Rexes!

Allanballan

Easy way to complete the Spy vs Spino beta mission! With an Army of 80 Rexes!

Hey guys!

So I know a lot of people are struggling to beat the Spy vs Spino mission in the bog biome on beta and alpha difficulty.

Me and my friends did beat the Beta mission earlier today. We brought an insane amount ofTek and X Rexes. More like 80 of them and a Megachelon as a tank?

If you need a push in the right direction to beat this mission take a look at my video I made of the Rex Army in battle!

https://youtu.be/9-yh9KGBwRY

8 hours ago, Bulldogfrag said:

Mission is broken at the moment spino not showing up at second spawn location but we have beat it with 2 imprinted Rex with tek saddles didn’t need 80 Rex 

On alpha, with regular settings? I'll believe that when I see a video. I tried the X-Yuty mission with 2 imprinted, mate boosted Gigas, about 430% dmg and 250 armor saddles on each. One died at the first spawn location, and then I cancelled the mission.

edit: actually, I lied, they were 88% imprinted and maybe had 390-400% damage, but still.

26 minutes ago, Olivar said:

Or take argentavis like we do and 2 man it?

Hahaha We are on a intended NO FLYER map. Never in my life would I activate flyers on Genesis. I want to play the game the way it was designed to be played. Also I know the Space whale is coming and he is gonna effing destroy everything.

Archived