Game constantly crashes in ocean biom

WienerSchnitzel

Yep. I've had  disconnects for about 2 weeks now... Sometimes I can't even be online for more than 1 minut. Every other official map works fine. 
However, today I managed to play for 3 hours straight without having a single disconnect. It was also after midnight, so less stressed server.

There are about 8 or more forum posts about the same problem, WC doesn't seem to care, since there has been no reply or fix yet. A lot of players are having this problem.

For me personally, it happens more frequently when the server is more populated, however it does also happen when it's not. 

- Maybe it's related to the overspawn of Coels...

1 hour ago, TraXz said:

- Maybe it's related to the overspawn of Coels...

That and the insane amount of creatures that are inside the walls and under the map that no one can get to. Several squids my S+ Transmitter told me were at a certain location were not there and instead under the map with loads of other fish and creatures. Really infuriating.

God i cant believe this is still an issue. The entire biome we have our main base in is nearly unplayable. Crash every 5-10 min in the water. 

Is anyone else dying also? When i DC there is a 50/50 shot that i spawn in dead...being killed from absolutely nothing by me. We are currently teleporting to other biomes just to farm basic mats...so painful :(

6 hours ago, jagermaster69 said:

God i cant believe this is still an issue. The entire biome we have our main base in is nearly unplayable. Crash every 5-10 min in the water. 

Is anyone else dying also? When i DC there is a 50/50 shot that i spawn in dead...being killed from absolutely nothing by me. We are currently teleporting to other biomes just to farm basic mats...so painful :(

Yep.. This is still a problem for me aswell, going on for more than 2 weeks now. My 2 other tribe mates doesn't have any problems, for some reason. And no it's not my pc or connection, everyhing works fine on other servers / maps. :)

I could imagine that the millions of coel fish spawning and the insane amount of wild dinos spawning underground is not helping this problem either. 

19 hours ago, jagermaster69 said:

yep i'm dying as well when i dc. but not if i took some stew. i think the reduced Oxygen consumption kinda disappears when u aren't logged in. idk. just a theory

4 hours ago, WienerSchnitzel said:

yep i'm dying as well when i dc. but not if i took some stew. i think the reduced Oxygen consumption kinda disappears when u aren't logged in. idk. just a theory

I was in tek gear sadly so don’t think that’s it. Unless the tek buff doesn’t count when you’re Crashing and loading

5 hours ago, xirael said:

Can confirm, still an issue, in the island above or flying on the skiff i don't get this problem, as soon as i hit the water in a mossa or a basil DC.

The DC's started for me and my 2 tribe mates on our Island server aswell, for 2 days ago. But only when a certain tribe comes online and start spamming the chat. Then the server goes crazy and instantly jumps to 255 ping. 

Archived