Creatures That Really Urinate You Off

Myrm

Creatures That Really Urinate You Off

Hi

I love Ark and the variety of creatures that exist in the game. But the three creatures I hate the most, that get right on my boobs are:

1) Pegomastax

2) Ichthyornis

3) Ichthyosaurus

The first two because they are so annoying in their stealing of my stuff. 

The last because their inquisitiveness causes them to get in my way, especially when I’m trying to tame a marine creature. 

Which creatures in Ark really grip your poop?

Have to agree with the first two, however the water itchy's I kinda get a soft spot for. Im all like "aww, buddy!" whenever they come check me out. 

That mini raptor that knocks you off your tame really gets me fired up tho….Ill be minding my own business and all of a sudden a 2 lb flying object will knock my 180 lb character, loaded with anouther 250lb of gear, off a mount? Logically doesn't make sense here.....Gives me a concussion? Sure, but if he hits me hard enough to knock me off my argy? It better have some broken bones at least.

The Pego isn't as bad as the Ichthyornis because your stuff won't disappear. Other creatures I don't like are the ones who stun you off your mount like Microraptors and Purlovias. The Leedsichthys is pretty damn annoying as well. But the ones I hate the most right now are Megalodons because of their stupid gigantic aggro range!

My archnemesis is the Baryonyx, no other creature has caused so much pain and misery on our server than those f*ckers.

they can outrun anything in the swamp and even stun-knock you off a flying mount if you fly too low, that coupled with them being very aggressive and strong...man. We've lost a lot of frogs to them, can't get away fast enough.

I had a run-in with the microraptors yesterday as I was trying to lure a tek-rex through the redwood forest...twice in a row suddenly I'm knocked off my argy and stunned with an angry rex right behind me, because of those tiny little sh*ts that just come rocketing out of nowhere.

Microraptors: They quickly swallow some LSD when they see you, making them do a weird tornado dance and stun you of your mount. Not nice.

Defenders/attack drones: On lunar biome in genesis they are EVERYWHERE, they aggro on anything and are so annoying when taming,resting or god knows what ur doing.

Kentrosaurus: I dont want to kill these little dudes, but every single time on a hunting mission, they are chilling RIGHT on my footsteps, thats ok. Its the fact that killing them f's up ur hp.

Archived