Beehives

DoughBoy93

It seems to be like that on almost every map atm. Sometimes there is a bee but most of the time just alot of nothing.

We noticed this on the center as well as aberration when we were taming more bees a few weekends ago. But with how laggy/buggy Genesis seems to be I wouldn't be surprised if they completely broken on there.

4 hours ago, ishootpaint said:

It seems to be like that on almost every map atm. Sometimes there is a bee but most of the time just alot of nothing.

We noticed this on the center as well as aberration when we were taming more bees a few weekends ago. But with how laggy/buggy Genesis seems to be I wouldn't be surprised if they completely broken on there.

Yeah 30 beehives later I gave up I would say it's broken on genesis at least unless I got super unlucky. Just have to grab honey and take it back to base then I guess would be nice to have are own beehive 

27 minutes ago, DoughBoy93 said:

Yeah 30 beehives later I gave up I would say it's broken on genesis at least unless I got super unlucky. Just have to grab honey and take it back to base then I guess would be nice to have are own beehive 

After 30 id say its broke lol. Our success rate on Aberration was like 1 in 5 and even that seems broke.

8 hours ago, DoughBoy93 said:

Beehives

Are they currently broken on genesis smashed over 10 beehives with my bloodstalker and no bees are coming out.....

Not saying it is not broken, but is not all beehives that have queens (you can hear the queens when you get close to them - when it have one). The majority of beehives is just for honey and not for taming. That was always my experience with beehives... if is broken is broken for years by now.

Like, last time i was looking for queens in aberration i didn't broke (because i can still harvest the empty beehives for honey every 15min with a bear or by hand), but took me around 30-40 beehives to finally hear the damn sound. If you checked only 10 and think is broken... is probably just bad luck.

Archived