impossible to do the Alpha Races in Genesis

Aellen

Is not the course or the timer is too short or something

is the lag

in my official server have 150+ ping all the time, so when doing races, i keep jumping and lagging around, so i never able to finish the race

also some tribe had put lots of rexes and other dino on the course and blocking the road

so it is almost impossible to finish the race

10 hours ago, Aellen said:

Is not the course or the timer is too short or something

is the lag

in my official server have 150+ ping all the time, so when doing races, i keep jumping and lagging around, so i never able to finish the race

also some tribe had put lots of rexes and other dino on the course and blocking the road

so it is almost impossible to finish the race

I can just manage the Alpha races with 3 seconds to spare, if im lucky. So they are tight

21 hours ago, Leebum said:

I can just manage the Alpha races with 3 seconds to spare, if im lucky. So they are tight

if the server is pretty much lag free the alpha races are possible, on official servers in their current state, even beta with the increased time is becoming difficult due to the lag issues.  I did complete one of the beta races just short a couple seconds of the alpha race on the official but that was one time out of about 20 that fell within that range with the lag that was hitting the server.  Most the beta races I did came in within 5-30 seconds of the timer due to lag.

There is where the problem lies though... lag free - possible - lag - improbable - official lag - impossible most the time, rarely improbable, the 1% possible.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:29 AM, Lya said:

I was able to do almost all races on alpha on official server, except the skiff and bloodstalker one. The bloodstalker one feels impossible, not enough time. 

Skiff I was literally one second short of alpha on official PS4. Takes off hours when nobody is online and lucky 2 minutes where nobody joins plus a lot of luck, but not as bad as the stalker. Barely clearing beta there after hours of trying and improving. Not possible during 4X on my server.

Archived