Lost my wyvern juvenile

Lost my wyvern juvenile

So… I have a base in a cave, I have two wire is a fire wyvern and a lightning wyvern, it’s a single player session so I don’t really have many options in how to get help, I took my fire wyvern out because it was the highest level and the closest to adulthood, I attempted to get it to attack an animal It ended up flying the opposite way worst part about it was is that I wasn’t able to search for it because it was night and so I had to wait till morning and then I went back, retraced my steps, searched 100 m radius and I could not find it anywhere please help, this is when I wish I really should’ve put that damn node on it

Edited by MeAmHuman

If you're sure it is still alive (check your log - it would say if it died) you can always go out on another Dino - another flyer is easiest - to look for it. I've lost a wyvern before and it's stupid how far they can go before stopping. Sometimes they will also fly up to the "ceiling" of the map and just hover there. Another tactic I've used is to fly around the general area that it went missing and spam the whistle/follow command. 

On 4/10/2020 at 6:05 PM, JNoble said:

If you're sure it is still alive (check your log - it would say if it died) you can always go out on another Dino - another flyer is easiest - to look for it. I've lost a wyvern before and it's stupid how far they can go before stopping. Sometimes they will also fly up to the "ceiling" of the map and just hover there. Another tactic I've used is to fly around the general area that it went missing and spam the whistle/follow command. 

They lost a baby wyvern, they aren't flying anywhere