Bloodstalker taming broken. They keep dropping me

Bloodstalker taming broken. They keep dropping me

Official 1206 pve. 135fem bs. I’m directly below her, take off ghille suit, she starts to pick me up and then drops me long before I make it to her. There are no trees in the way, lone of sight is clear. The only thing in my inventory is blood bags and a few cryogenic pods with tames to feed after I start. Have tried 15+ times to no avail. I don’t have menu open, I do have bug spray on but even tried it without spray as well. 

tested a lvl 90 as well same issue, picked up not even halfway then dropped each time. 

• Sad 1

The problem isn’t that they won’t grab me, it’s that they drop you as if you struggled and the meter went up high enough to drop you. I wasn’t struggling. I was literally trying to get any bloodstalker at this point. When the 135 was messed up it was more of a mission to tame any bs. 

I did end up taming a 90 and 20 bs but both were nearly on the ground. Nothing that had to pull me over say 50ft. Everything higher than that failed to pull me up. I even used a bloodstalker to hang beside a level 95 that was way up in the trees and it pulled me off my bs from 20ft away then almost Immediately dropped me. I’ve tamed lots and lots of bloodstalker. Something is wrong after this update. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same thing here. Tried to tame some last night but they would always release before I got to them. Same thing with the tames I had planned to use to raise efficiency.

Tested it out and I could grapple high enough for them to grab me and reel me in, but there was no eay to get the tames high enough without some serious building.

Also tried knocking them to the ground, but that seemed to make things buggy as well. Twice I startes the tame, struggled free & sent in my moschops'. Taming efficiency would go up with the first, but after it ate the second, the taming bar would revert to "put taming food in last inventory slot".

• 2 weeks later...

Same, i was trying to tame one and a random 135 grabs me and drops me, i waste one of my last parachutes and almost all of my grappling hooks then i shot it down because i saw a 145 facing away from me but i am scared to tame it because it will drop me and kill me. but there was nothing in the way of the 135. hope they fix it soon

xbox singleplayer

On 5/17/2020 at 12:38 PM, CorruptedEwok said:

Are the turtles okay, or is every Genesis tame broken? 

I've had issues with turtles as well, the microbe/parakeet fish sometimes after awhile won't trigger near the turtle and they just sit there.   Its like the more they are on top the more they just give up and thus no tame meter and turtle just keeps swimming away.  I've tried four times and half the time its bugged with two successful attempts.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...