Lunar Biome Teleport Insta-death

Kayin

You know what's fun?  Teleporting to the lunar biome in Genesis and landing right on top of 2 tek rexes,  3 defense units,  I (think) a couple raptors,  and before I'm even loaded they knock me and my animal off the cliff into space with no hope of recovery.

It's fun right?  This is fun?  

19 minutes ago, Kayin said:

You know what's fun?  Teleporting to the lunar biome in Genesis and landing right on top of 2 tek rexes,  3 defense units,  I (think) a couple raptors,  and before I'm even loaded they knock me and my animal off the cliff into space with no hope of recovery.

It's fun right?  This is fun?  

That sucks, but Im confused, falling into space just teleports you back up to the surface on pve atleast. Did that not happen for you?

2 hours ago, Piffguru said:

That sucks, but Im confused, falling into space just teleports you back up to the surface on pve atleast. Did that not happen for you?

I was pretty low health when I found myself off the cliff.  I was also in the sunlight.  I had med brews but since I was falling I couldn't use them.  So, it was probably the sunlight that killed me.

Either way,  spawning right inside of a rex + defense unit pack on foot with 0 counter play is some bullpoop.   Might as well just teleport me in the volcano during an eruption. 

This is gaming 101. You don't spawn your player on top of enemies. 

Archived