Formation, "Flying V"

TheIslandIdiots

Suggestion

Formation, "Flying V"

I had a an idea, what if you could set flyers to make a formation when in follow mode. There could be a new option in the whistle wheel that could say "flyer follow formation 1" or have the player add a name for the formation. There might also be a new option in the creature wheel that might say "configure formation" this is just a small quality of life detail. You could have one person running an airshow for the server. This could also create some interesting singleplayer things such as having ai controlled flyers next to you carrying resources from place to place.

2 replies to this server topic

1:you can edit posts if you wanted to add the side note to your main post

2:you can sort of do what you want by setting the follow distance of the creature, while it would be more of a line it still works

3:if your on PC there are many mod options!

4:great idea

5:Another great idea

6:if you manually land them it can fix that even if it is a bit of a hassle and I know what you mean, one time my fliers stam died and my pteranodon decided that the lava pit would be a nice soft landing and he almost killed us both

7:side note fix dinosaurs thinking lava is an enemy after getting hurt by it because they then proceed to “attacking the lava” and dying

Archived