SPRING 2020 UPDATE

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Our first update of 2020 is now available. While COVID-19 has forced us to work from home, our team has done their absolute best to get as much into this update as possible. Read below to see what you can expect, and stay tuned for details about our upcoming Spring Eggstravaganza event!
In case you missed it, we’ve also recently launched a large batch of new Official Servers.

NEW DUNGEON TYPE
A new type of Dungeon has entered the weekly rotation. Start crafting your best set of Fur Armor now, you’ll need it.

TOILET PAPER
This heap of bathroom tissue provides zero protection from disease and serves no useful purpose on the Island. Surge pricing is in effect, raising the price of Toilet Paper by 1 Amber each time players purchase it.

SERVER MORATORIUM
Unofficial Server admins now have access to a new Moratorium button in the Admin Manager. When pressed, admins may set an amount of time on the server where structures cannot be built and creatures cannot be tamed. 

DUNGEON SERUMS
Both variations of the Adaptogenic and Hemostatic Serums have been added to the Dungeon Items folder of the in-game Store. 

UPDATED TREES
The majority of trees on the Island have been updated in order to improve device performance. Players will notice that many trees now look much better from above.

ADDITIONAL BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS

• Server Browser has been updated to properly reflect the raised tame & structure caps on Primal Pass Only servers.
  • ANZ region filter added to the Server Browser for Australia / New Zealand servers.
  • New icons for Minor Adaptogenic Serum & Minor Hemostatic Serum.
  • Top Hat skin changed to Premium Item to prevent inventory loss.
  • Adjusted drop rate of certain loot in Mailable Gifts.
  • Fixed text error in Megalodon Pro Hunt pursuit.
  • Fix for obscure crash when Doedicurus is wearing a Collar.
  • Fix for an obscure issue when encountering Pegomastax in Dungeons with certain taming foods in your Hot Bar.
  • Additional exploit & bug fixes.

View full record

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. Will there ever be the option to change the difficulty ingame? I'm currently on easy mode, but wan't to ramp up the difficulty and change it to medium. Will this be available? I know it might be a lot to ask, but I think a lot of people will appreciate it. Thank you. By the way, I am playing singleplayer.

Edited by JustSomeone
Adding information

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 7:28 PM, thiagolacosta said:

the tame limit is  2500 now??? in server config show 2000 of 2500 dinos

On 4/8/2020 at 7:40 PM, Scorpioprime said:

How about that crash every few seconds since the update

On 4/8/2020 at 7:54 PM, Mack37 said:

Everytime i log in to server,Game is forcefully log out.it is happening after this update.please help me

Ww

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...