Replicator does not show any engrams in the inventory

Goatius

Replicator does not show any engrams in the inventory

After the eggcellent adventures started, our crafting adventure stopped. No seriously most of our replicators don't show engrams inside them after this new update.  As you can see, the "show engrams" button in the top right is grayed out and not clickable. help plz DILO is happen

Edit: Crafting tab only shows blueprints in the inventory of the rep.

Annotation 2020-04-08 015137.jpg

Annotation 2020-04-08 022410.jpg

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, PandaOP said:

XD under the crafting tab next to the folder view tab,highlight the tab next to it,you've disabled the show engrams tab :) sorry also ment to say re log aswell,its happened to me a few times.

He should be able to switch to the [Crafting] tab tho, but he claims that tab is not clickable.

28 minutes ago, PandaOP said:

XD under the crafting tab next to the folder view tab,highlight the tab next to it,you've disabled the show engrams tab :) sorry also ment to say re log aswell,its happened to me a few times.

Thanks for reply, so the "show engrams" button is unclickable, and the crafting tab only shows blueprints in the rep. I also restarted game, lastest version.

• 3 months later...

Is this fixed for you? I just encountered the same bug. My character has unlocked some Tek engrams, but I am unable to craft them at the moment.

image.thumb.png.cbf0fd42057b950b511815a7d71c02bd.png

The Engram Icon is disabled, I don't even have a crating tab. Switching folder view does not change anything. Also the Replicator seems to be capped at 235/600 item slots, I could not add any element to it at that point.

I removed one stack of Crystal and could add an element, powered it up to check if that changes the engrams - it does not.

I removed half of the materials in it to about 130/600 but still no engrams. Is there anything to fix this issue?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Check the capacity of the replicator if it is a negative number - this is some bug when number of items in replicator goes bigger than its capacity (ie when it is full and you create something that does not remove any full stack of materials). Probably there's no other solution than destroying it and building a new one. This can probably also happen when replicator is full with a stack of meat inside and it produces spoiled meat making one more stack above capacity.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived