PS4 Settings Bug Fixed!

Just now, AlJang said:

I am on the ps4 playing ark and split screen shows shadows on the top screen. is that the bug?

Ah, sorry, no that is not the bug to which I refer.  It's the annoying settings bug in which all. our custom settings (such as those found on the options page - music, camera shake, motion blur etc) were reset every time the game was started.  It wasn't a game-breaking bug but it sure was frustrating. It started happening when Genesis was launched, and it wasn't fixed in two updates since.  However, today's update fixed it. 

25 minutes ago, MMaas said:

And it's replaced with a bug that set all stats back to start?

Jokes aside, stillso many bugs to go so be very specific if you call a bug fixed ;)

what the hell?? all my engram points and unlocked engrams are gone. im level 90 with no engram points! what are we supposed to do about this. only a few more levels till im maxed out, there is no way im going to be able to unlock every thing i had with just the few engram points im going to get before hitting level cap. does any one know of any fixes?

I was ELATED to see that the settings bug had been fixed... however, now when my character is set back to level one every single time I start the game. The points are all there (I was level 104 before this) so I can re-allocate them, but seriously? That's almost as annoying as having to update my personal settings every time I start the game. Jesus Christ Wild Card.