Where are the jerboas??

catnip

Where are the jerboas??

I think it's great that they've scattered dodos and oviraptors all over the map, but did you have to do it at the expense of my beloved Jerboas. The desert island on Ragnarok with the dimetrodons and jerboas has a grand total of two of each of those, but is crawling with oviraptors and dodos.

Give me back my jerboas!!

Mine on Rag has a ton of Jerboas....also some can be found past blue obby.  That island you speak of does not have any oviraptors and dodos so maybe its the wrong jerboa island you are looking at?  Jerboa island is the last Island in the south west chain of islands and can basically be found by flying south of the southern wyvern trench.

10 hours ago, ehuhoser said:

Mine on Rag has a ton of Jerboas....also some can be found past blue obby.  That island you speak of does not have any oviraptors and dodos so maybe its the wrong jerboa island you are looking at?  Jerboa island is the last Island in the south west chain of islands and can basically be found by flying south of the southern wyvern trench.

Lol, yep, that's the island I'm talking about. When I was on last night there were only 2 jerboas, and 2 dimes, but well over a dozen oviraptors and dodos when they usually aren't any there. This was official rag 382.

Also, there was a paucity of jerboas in  the caldera area of val 564 with an abundance of dodos and oviraptors there as well. Maybe that was due to the servers just coming back up, but thought it funny...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 3:39 AM, Kayin said:

Yep,  Jerboa spawns are broken,  they're all popping as dodos. 

This could be due to the Easter event:

Jerboas are Scorched Earth's equivalent of dodos. Tons of them around normally, easy to kill, so an easy source of food when starting out. As such, dodos do not spawn on Scorched Earth. As a consequence of that, there are no dodos to turn into BunnyDodos either.

I'm guessing that in Scorched Earth's spawn containers the event causes jerboas to turn into BunnyDodos instead. If the spawn container in a Scorched Earth area on Rag is similar, or maybe even a carbon copy, it would explain it.

• 2 months later...

Archived