HLNA Skin removed from inventory

RevinKevin420

Hi all, not sure if this will be useful for anyone but dont hurt to try.

I figured out a way to drop the HLNA skin from inventory, it comes back again if you die just repeat. Im on Xbox but this may work on PS4 also

Open anything eg storage crate or dino inventory, select any item in the box/dino so it is highlighted, with item still highlighted go to HLNA skin and click RT to equip and you will 'consume' the skin

I got sick of the skin being in my inventory so this is my quick fix for this little bother.

16 hours ago, RevinKevin420 said:

Hi all, not sure if this will be useful for anyone but dont hurt to try.

I figured out a way to drop the HLNA skin from inventory, it comes back again if you die just repeat. Im on Xbox but this may work on PS4 also

Open anything eg storage crate or dino inventory, select any item in the box/dino so it is highlighted, with item still highlighted go to HLNA skin and click RT to equip and you will 'consume' the skin

I got sick of the skin being in my inventory so this is my quick fix for this little bother.

I "consumed" mine once before by mistake but its completely unnecessary cause you can just drop the skin like any other item. on xbox just hover over the item and hit left trigger and its gone, I do this daily.

Archived